Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
there are 4 possible endings with salma, I posted walkthrough somewhere
each girl has 2-3 endings. There are even a couple dom endings

Apr 14, 2023
oh but they are for paterons with code right ? awww man i wish i knew the code also developer when will you fully complete the dominas of the forsaken realm final ? where we have to choose whom to go with please make it that the pink hair fairy and green muscle mommy has seprate choices i mean go with them seprately not combined

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
It's just that I got the endings with Zoe, with the fox girl, with the vampire and with the succubus. Didn't bother with the purple-haired lady, nor the lesbian elf (though, I think you get her ending with the vampire, right?). Had highest domination points with Zoe and Salma, but no Salma endings. :cry:

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
As I remember you have to refuse Zoe to be her slave/assistant first. Than Salma will ask you to be her bitch or assistant (she has 4 sub-endings)
It's hard to remember what the fuck I coded there last year and how it even worked :KEK:
Leah(elf) has two endings, Zoe - two, Salma - four, Camilla, Yuki, Catrine and Succubus - one ending , plus there are whore ending and kinda free man ending

Last edited:
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Hey... I tried playing again just to see some scenes and I suddenly cannot see any fart scene.

Apr 14, 2023
Hey... I tried playing again just to see some scenes and I suddenly cannot see any fart scene.
you might have accidently switched fart content off there is fart content zoe yuki and i guess one more aahh now i understand when you go with zoe on a mission in the jungle a golem like monster occur DON'T FIGHT IN FRON TOF ZOE GET BEHIND HER TO UNLOCK PEE AND FART CONTENT OKAY ?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If I understand correctly, all femdom and futa content can be avoided. I have a sort of fetish/hobby/pleasure of avoiding femdom scenes, so if I can do that with all of them, the game might interest me.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes