Dec 6, 2018
is there fart scenes or scat ? i thought i heard fart from zoe then its all piss drinking
There is plenty of fart (no scat sadly) scenes for every character, though you will only really see them if you end up choosing options for them to happen. Most of the time it will happen after piss drinking scenes but there are plenty that happen on their own scenes. Also, based name (though I feel like I have said this before).

No scat, but lots of farting, mainly the green ogre.
I believe you are thinking of the other nikociant game...

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
there are 4 possible endings with salma, I posted walkthrough somewhere
each girl has 2-3 endings. There are even a couple dom endings

Apr 14, 2023
oh but they are for paterons with code right ? awww man i wish i knew the code also developer when will you fully complete the dominas of the forsaken realm final ? where we have to choose whom to go with please make it that the pink hair fairy and green muscle mommy has seprate choices i mean go with them seprately not combined

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
It's just that I got the endings with Zoe, with the fox girl, with the vampire and with the succubus. Didn't bother with the purple-haired lady, nor the lesbian elf (though, I think you get her ending with the vampire, right?). Had highest domination points with Zoe and Salma, but no Salma endings. :cry:

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
As I remember you have to refuse Zoe to be her slave/assistant first. Than Salma will ask you to be her bitch or assistant (she has 4 sub-endings)
It's hard to remember what the fuck I coded there last year and how it even worked :KEK:
Leah(elf) has two endings, Zoe - two, Salma - four, Camilla, Yuki, Catrine and Succubus - one ending , plus there are whore ending and kinda free man ending

Last edited:
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Hey... I tried playing again just to see some scenes and I suddenly cannot see any fart scene.

Apr 14, 2023
Hey... I tried playing again just to see some scenes and I suddenly cannot see any fart scene.
you might have accidently switched fart content off there is fart content zoe yuki and i guess one more aahh now i understand when you go with zoe on a mission in the jungle a golem like monster occur DON'T FIGHT IN FRON TOF ZOE GET BEHIND HER TO UNLOCK PEE AND FART CONTENT OKAY ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I understand correctly, all femdom and futa content can be avoided. I have a sort of fetish/hobby/pleasure of avoiding femdom scenes, so if I can do that with all of them, the game might interest me.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes