RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DominantWitches-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dominant Witches [v1.0.1] [NikociantGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,64 GB / 825 MB - DominantWitches-1.0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,61 GB / 792 MB - DominantWitches-1.0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,25% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Some kind soul who wants to share the code for Extra Scenes?
Install URM,Choose "Extras" When path notification shows up choose "false" an exception will occurr click "Ignore" and done.
Edit:URM is basically an easy mod for Ren'Py games,you can change text,stats,names and even watch locked scenes ( see 3-rd pic)

Last edited:

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
Install URM,Choose "Extras" When path notification shows up choose "false" an exception will occurr click "Ignore" and done.
Edit:URM is basically an easy mod for Ren'Py games,you can change text,stats,names and even watch locked scenes ( see 3-rd pic)
Thank you very much. Have an awesome day :)

• Hey there
Reactions: TonyMo

zacklin

May 27, 2021
What about Android?

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
how to go to "Samla Riding Scene?"
I really like her character model its so hot but im not into futa/gender transformation potion stuff.. Do I need to get the sub point to minimum to get thouse 3 scene??

Also is this the final version? Thanks.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Seeing the tags Male Protagonist, Futa, Female Domination has me wonder how much Futa on male there is(I hope there is alot).

gelangtangan

Feb 1, 2023
View attachment 1289477

Overview:
You play as a student of a magical academy who was sent to an internship in a fortress located in the middle of nowhere. You meet there three witches and an innkeeper. Also in the game are succubus, vampire and kitsune who live outside the fortress. It is a visual novel, with some sandbox elements.
The game is femdom oriented.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-31
Release Date: 2023-01-29
Developer: NikociantGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Dominas of the Forsaken Planet
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1289472 View attachment 1289474 View attachment 1289510 View attachment 1289476 View attachment 1289505 View attachment 1289475 View attachment 1289511 View attachment 1289508 View attachment 1349188 View attachment 1349191 View attachment 1349192 View attachment 1349195 View attachment 1425977 View attachment 1425978 View attachment 1425979 View attachment 1425981
love this game

Reactions: dark( Horse )":

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Loving the game so far! I'm completely submissive to everyone and they treat me like a toilet it's great!!

I only have one issue that bugs me. The MC's constant sighing and questioning. I drink their piss and lick them all the time yet nearly every time they say 'kneel' or lay 'down on the floor' the MC asks "why?" "what?" "huh?" and i'm like STOP QUESTIONING THEM AND GLEEFULLY GET UR ASS ON THE FLOOR ASSHOLE! GOD! It really annoys me, lol. I'm at the shop with the elf girl and her green friend and she tells me to service the 2 while they drink and i'm like yay! But my MC's automatic response is "i guess i can't refuse?" and i'm like FUCK SAKE! Why would you refuse? I've literally built up the MC to be a complete sub yet he constantly sighs, asks 'why' when he gets told to serve and wonders why he can't refuse! Gah! ~flips table~

But apart from that and ignoring his pleas I'm loving the animations and everything! =D

Just wish there was scat too =P

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes