Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
About endings.
If you see a text - "You got a vampire/fox/Zoe's pup/whatever ending - it means ending".
The game just don't stop after you got an ending and you still can discover some new events (click on stats icon to see available events, most endings have at least 1, for example if you are a fox you can get an unique transformation event with Salma)

Succubus ending will start even if you already got other ending, to avoid it you have to be a fox or vampire or cultist or drink permanent transformation potion, or bring her Catrine, or just don't make a deal with her on day 19.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
About endings.
If you see a text - "You got a vampire/fox/Zoe's pup/whatever ending - it means ending".
The game just don't stop after you got an ending and you still can discover some new events (click on stats icon to see available events, most endings have at least 1, for example if you are a fox you can get an unique transformation event with Salma)

Succubus ending will start even if you already got other ending, to avoid it you have to be a fox or vampire or cultist or drink permanent transformation potion, or bring her Catrine, or just don't make a deal with her on day 19.
Can you list all the endings? I don't want to miss some of the endings and Im curious is there a dominant ending for mc or romantic ending with any character?

Reactions: Piratefishes

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I liked Yuki's ending it was even kind of romantic.. but I wanted Salma's ending. So I had to go back 20 days trying to avoid the fortress whore ending and finally got with Salma. Wished her initiation after the final potion had been longer,(different positions) maybe stretched out over 3 more days,(repeat scenes don't recognize your full transition)..Still it was a good ending. Hoping to travel with her to Ishtar in a sequel maybe,lol.. Thanks very much for sharing your game here and finishing it.

Jan 19, 2022
Zoe's pup, Zoe's assistant, Salma's bitch(male), Salma's bitch(female), Salma's assistant(male), Salma's assistant(female), Leah's ending as sub, Leah's ending as dom, Camilla's heir, Vampire, Fox, Incubus, Neutral, Fortress whore
12 endings (+2 gender variants) is CRAZY I had no idea

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Nikociant
Ok I just went to town with Gloria and Zoe to catch criminals and now I have to wait for an update on a completed game to do anything?

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Kind of weird, i didn't got any ending apart from the yuki one, if i chose zoe then i only get stuck in sandbox mod where i have no new content when i click on the desk.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Lilo732

Jun 23, 2018
I am trying to find the amulet, a noise is telling me that it is there but I cannot find it / or take it
I am moving the mouse everywhere and nothing happen.

can someone help me?

thank you in advance

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am trying to find the amulet, a noise is telling me that it is there but I cannot find it / or take it
I am moving the mouse everywhere and nothing happen.

can someone help me?

thank you in advance
It is in the brazier on the left side of the door

Sep 3, 2018
Damn it's tough to choose between hot tomboy dragon women and a foxgirl and two catgirls, but in the end I couldn't resist the kitties and foxy. The fact that you can become her husband and a fox is really cool, probably the best option available.

I don't know what your plans are, but I'd love to see the dragon girls again in another game, and I wouldn't at all complain about seeing the three adorable fuzzballs either.

Thanks for a most enjoyable game!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Enjoying the game so far, not very far in the whole endings list puts me off so I am going at a slow pace. Really want to see them all but I don't think I have it in me to do them all.

Either way glad to see games like this on here, Female Dom gets too much hate on this site these days.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Found two small bugs. First when I meet with Zoe for the first time her sister she introduce me as Elias.
Second the speach name says Catrine but from flow it looks like it is really the MC saying this.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes