okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Can I edit my save to have not picked up the amulet? Had no idea it would be such a big decision

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
so,how does it work. The more submissive points the more the MC becomes female?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I got my answer about how the MC is turned into a female. I am just surprised so far, The MC has been very lucky the potions are not perminant.... so far. They are experimental after all and all it would take is one potion that works too well.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Does this game still lock you into two paths if you're trying to be as subby as possible? The vampire's design is pretty hot, though I don't really care for the content related to her... but skipping her seems to instalock you into the purple eldritch chick's ending which is lame. The vampire seems to be the only way to not get forced into purple's nonsense, at least since I last played, and then when it was expected of me to make one of the other girls into a sacrifice or whatever I was quickly losing interest.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Does this game still lock you into two paths if you're trying to be as subby as possible? The vampire's design is pretty hot, though I don't really care for the content related to her... but skipping her seems to instalock you into the purple eldritch chick's ending which is lame. The vampire seems to be the only way to not get forced into purple's nonsense, at least since I last played, and then when it was expected of me to make one of the other girls into a sacrifice or whatever I was quickly losing interest.
There are several ways to escape from the purple chick beside the vampire path: Zoe will you save you if you have signed the contract with her earlier, Yuki will save you if you have her mark, or Camilla will save you if you're her apprentice/heir.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
There are several ways to escape from the purple chick beside the vampire path: Zoe will you save you if you have signed the contract with her earlier, Yuki will save you if you have her mark, or Camilla will save you if you're her apprentice/heir.
Camilla's actually the one I'm thinking of, not the purple demon (since I didn't really mind her stuff.) Last I played it seemed like the only choices regarding her were to accept the vampirism (and all the scenes accompanying it) because that helps you prevent getting mind controlled by Camilla's cult nonsense, or just give in to the aforementioned cult nonsense.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Camilla's actually the one I'm thinking of, not the purple demon (since I didn't really mind her stuff.) Last I played it seemed like the only choices regarding her were to accept the vampirism (and all the scenes accompanying it) because that helps you prevent getting mind controlled by Camilla's cult nonsense, or just give in to the aforementioned cult nonsense.
Well, then I have good news on that front too :) If you don't collect enough Camilla points (you get those basically by doing what she says), you will be able to reject her mind control by yourself.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Well, then I have good news on that front too :) If you don't collect enough Camilla points (you get those basically by doing what she says), you will be able to reject her mind control by yourself.
Do you still get enough submissive points for other scenes then? My problem was that it seemed like trying to play as submissively as possible basically locked me into Catrine's content to reject Camilla or just having to give in to the mind control, and if I recall correctly it didn't seem like I got enough submissiveness for certain scenes otherwise.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Do you still get enough submissive points for other scenes then? My problem was that it seemed like trying to play as submissively as possible basically locked me into Catrine's content to reject Camilla or just having to give in to the mind control, and if I recall correctly it didn't seem like I got enough submissiveness for certain scenes otherwise.
The dev can maybe confirm this, but I believe the sub point threshold for the fortress whore scenes is low enough that you don't need all possible sub points, so you can do without Camilla's.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Camilla has influence points instead of sub, if you have less than 6 you can resist her.
Also you can be a vampire but then ask Leah, Camilla and Salma to cure you and help with Catrine. Also, you can ask succubus if you made a deal with her.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
why is the futa on\futa off switch not working in the gallery. it is always off even if you turn it on

Alexander_Hamilton

Jun 19, 2020
[Solved] The issue came from the extra scenes patch.

View attachment Saves.zip View attachment log.txt View attachment traceback.txt
Hi, I'm having some issues near the end of the game. First in the confrontation between Zoe and Yuki I sided with Yuki to see the forest route. After one scene with Bianca and Layla and another scene with Yuki I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I tried to reach the other endings. I loaded back to the decision between Zoe, Yuki and none of them. I sided with Zoe, got one scene with her and tried to continue the story, but it said the story would be continued in the next update. The same thing happens when I go with the decision to lock both Zoes and Yukis ending.
So I can't reach any ending of the game I think. I have attached all my saves, the log file and the traceback file. Here are some screenshots of my game stats and my system information (running Linux btw). I hope I made my issues at least somewhat clear. English isn't my first language. If I forgot to ad any information please tell me.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DominantWitches-0.9.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
The same thing happens to me as to Alexander_Hamilton I arrive at the end and if I choose Zoe's side or neither one simply stays in free movement I have tried to do several times already closing the routes of the vampire stretcher and I succubus her not doing anyone else's route and I always come back no matter what route I try except yuki

am i doing something wrong or am i missing something

Ok I saw the problem basically as Nuitari42 said, not install the extra scenes patch and the endings work

miss trouble

Sep 7, 2019
i love the gameover all but im missing Something like how do you get the permanent potion And what's the walkthrough for it anybody know??? I tried being a dominant and then a submissive player to see if I to see if I could find ii xD but i cant

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes