RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DominantWitches-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Dominant Witches [v0.8.5] [NikociantGames] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.6 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 840MB
-

Original Mac Size: 2.4 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 800 MB
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
If someone wants to see the gallery. Put this file into "game" folder. This should enable unlock everything button.
version 0.8.5
It doesn't work for me for some strange reason.
The game creates its own gallery file after copying it to the folder.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
All of the stuff in this game is femdom flavored so it's best that you don't play at all imo, it's not "hardcore" femdom but it's still femdom.
That isn't strictly true IIRC, I thought some of the girls had neutral routes as well as femdom routes if you refuse to take sub points. Aren't Leah and Salma even kind of of player-dominant?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Is it the lovey-dovey type of femdom or the bitter and cruel type of femdom?

dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
Hello. Wondering if anyone can tell me how to get enough points for the whore ending? The best I can do is around 50 with all optional fetishes locked. And I cannot trigger the group slave scene. Can anyone give me a hint?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hello. Wondering if anyone can tell me how to get enough points for the whore ending? The best I can do is around 50 with all optional fetishes locked. And I cannot trigger the group slave scene. Can anyone give me a hint?
There is a small walkthrough that Niko posted yesterday, it said you need over 60 sub points for the whore ending.

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Hi,
I am kind of stuck with an unavoidable Camilla Ending. Even if I go a couple of saves back, the saves all lead inevitably towards the Camilla ending. Is that on purpose? When she asks mc to be her heir, all refusals lead to the screen with many identical buttons to agree with her. How far back do I have to go to steer towards a different ending?

dilan12345

Dec 4, 2020
There is a small walkthrough that Niko posted yesterday, it said you need over 60 sub points for the whore ending.
Yes, I saw that, but just struggling to get enough points. I think I chose all options for being submissive, but still not enough :(

The highest I got is 56 as I didn't pick up the amulet and said yes to succubus

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes