SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I finally added a gallery^^
View attachment 2088880

I guess it cant hurt to add but I'd say your amazing idea of making this game sort of a visual novel + sandbox where you can go places and repeat scenes was the real deal! Thats one of the things I love about your game... that and all the beautiful asses, smelly farts and tasty pees hehe oh and of course the amazing art too!

I wish other visual novel devs would implement that sandbox idea you had of going back at places and repeating scenes..
Anyways thank you for this game and for all your work! I hope you stick around

1665830311703.png

Reactions: lawlum

kalevi123

Sep 17, 2021
Yeah i noticed the hint and followed it. But nothing happens. Allready talked girls outside and yuki at evening.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Or right. 191 MB normal sex and 700 MB(For piss, futa and lesbian content). And yes mc no sex with camila.
It's good that you can disable all unwanted content

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Love the game (and Leah especially), but I'm really hoping for a gallery unlocker when it's finished. Or someone to post saves for each ending. Or a way to edit the points or big choices before the end.

With this many options and paths that require you to go very specific ways and constantly be careful not to collect too many points, over a period of 30 DAYS, it will just be painful to unlock the scenes.
I like the ambition and choice, don't get me wrong, but I hate having to do specific playthroughs for each ending and specific scenes when the game is THIS long, and with this many branching paths.
One of the most important choices is on DAY 6 for example, and it can still lock you out of that (vampire) ending if you submit to Leah to much. So you basically have to make an entire playthrough for that ending, for basically one scene. Repeat for multiple endings/scenes.
It's a bit much at this point.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Ultimately though it's a video game for entertainment. If you're not enjoying it, it's not going to be worth playing. And if you are enjoying it, not sure how that becomes painful.
There's ultimately a point though where even something enjoyable can become tedious, though. Regardless of how fast the game might be to skip through, when you get to the point where you're on the third or fourth playthrough trying to get one of several endings, that's where the fun can stop. Sure, you might take a break from the game for a while to save any unobtained endings for a later date, but who knows when that "later date" may be. Hell, by the time you think of getting back to finishing up this game, you might get caught up in trying to get all the endings in a different game, and then the cycle just continues on and on.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes