archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Love the game (and Leah especially), but I'm really hoping for a gallery unlocker when it's finished. Or someone to post saves for each ending. Or a way to edit the points or big choices before the end.

With this many options and paths that require you to go very specific ways and constantly be careful not to collect too many points, over a period of 30 DAYS, it will just be painful to unlock the scenes.
I like the ambition and choice, don't get me wrong, but I hate having to do specific playthroughs for each ending and specific scenes when the game is THIS long, and with this many branching paths.
One of the most important choices is on DAY 6 for example, and it can still lock you out of that (vampire) ending if you submit to Leah to much. So you basically have to make an entire playthrough for that ending, for basically one scene. Repeat for multiple endings/scenes.
It's a bit much at this point.
Or you could just start game in developer mode and edit whatever variables you want, renPy games are not encrypted and it's actually very easy.

Nuitari42

Sep 8, 2019
Does anyone have a save with Full gallery? I just can't get the Zoe giantess ending.
Even when following the guide I can't get the Zoe giant ending.
I had this problem, and I have a feeling I know what's going on here.
If you installed the Extra Scenes Patch, that patch was made for version 0.6.5, whereas most of the endings came later.
By installing the patch, you're essentially rolling the game back to a previous version.
What you'll want to do is delete the game folder entirely, extract it again, and don't install that patch.
You should be able to get all the endings normally after that.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, I just downloaded the new update and when I want to continue the story, I get the message it will be continued in the nest update. I also had this with 7.5 (my last updat is from 7.0), but then I thought it was only a bug fix. Any help?

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
How do I get through Salma's route and ending? Do I need to only do stuff with her the whole game?

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
ugh, until the last version the game worked fine with joiplay, is it possible to migrate saves from joiplay to the android apk version?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
How do you do this?
in every renPy game is "game" directory, go there and find any file with .rpy extension. Usually there is options.rpy, but in this game there is only freeroam.rpy - this one will do too. Open it with editor and insert
Code:
define config.developer = True
as a first line (be careful with spaces, these are part of syntax in python, don't put any at the beginning). Save and close, now after you start a game, you can press shift+o for console, or shift+d for developer menu. For example in console you can change variables for submission score with different girls and in general: sub, lsub, zsub, ssub etc. You can check what there is with "variable viewer" when you press shift+d.

Apr 28, 2020
I still decided to replay the game in order to see the ending of Zoe and Salma, I missed the path of the whore, but on the 29th day the game writes that all the girls are busy, and at 30 it says that you are waiting for an update, what's wrong? Does anyone have a save before the ending of Zoe and Salma?

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
in 0.8.5 will be gallery unlocking button (You'll have to complete at least one ending to get it)

I still decided to replay the game in order to see the ending of Zoe and Salma, I missed the path of the whore, but on the 29th day the game writes that all the girls are busy, and at 30 it says that you are waiting for an update, what's wrong? Does anyone have a save before the ending of Zoe and Salma?
Sorry, it's bugged, I'll fix it soon. For now you can get it with less than 60 sub-points

hey what is the music for Salma ? its pretty fucking great
Jalandhar by Kevin Macleod

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
in 0.8.5 will be gallery unlocking button (You'll have to complete at least one ending to get it)

Sorry, it's bugged, I'll fix it soon. For now you can get it with less than 60 sub-points

Jalandhar by Kevin Macleod
that is great news cant wait to see it all again!

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes