Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
You must not be a vampire as well, otherwise Catrine saves you from Camilla's influence.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nikociant I think this is a bug, I play a game where I turned down Yuki's deal but I'm getting the event where we meet the catgirls then go to the city with Leah to kidnap the guy for Yuki. It happened immediately after getting the sword for Zoe and meeting the mirror demon for Catrine.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
As a Leah fan who just finished the last update, 3 questions for Nikociant :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great update overall (loved the facesitting scene with Camilla and Leah, as well as the Zoe and Yuki content), and I'm eagerly looking forward to the rest of this game! Best wishes to you dev, and I'd very much appreciate it if you take the time to anser any of my questions!

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
1. You can choose Zoe's or neutral.
2. Same as 1.
3. Well, it's hard to tell about the vampire's route so far. It's a bit complicated. Will be at least one a bit harsh femdom scene with Leah if you have 10+ her points, but took her to Catrine

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
How many sub points did you guys get? I'm just trying to count minimum amount that is needed for running a whore route xD

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
One question on Succubus ending with Catrine path, shouldn't MC become a vampire? The game doesn't explain why vampirification just stops during that ending, seems like it might be an oversight.
What do you mean? :unsure:
Succubus can cure MC of a vampirism

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's such a wide range of possible points depending on which girls one chooses to sub for or not. On one save I had zero until running into the succubus, shame that a no-sub route can't last past that since to avoid subbing to the succubus we must have already subbed to one of the other girls.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
How many sub points did you guys get? I'm just trying to count minimum amount that is needed for running a whore route xD
I have 67 sub points on my fortress whore save, 69 sub points on the forest ending save, and 64 on the Vampire ending one. I've done all the possible submissive events on the fortess run though (except some of the succubus ones as I turned her down, and the futa ones with Salma), so others might have fewer submissive points.

Dmlschmidt

Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 1289477

Overview:
You play as a student of a magical academy who was sent to an internship in a fortress located in the middle of nowhere. You meet there three witches and an innkeeper. Also in the game are succubus, vampire and kitsune who live outside the fortress. It is a visual novel, with some sandbox elements.
The game is femdom oriented.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-13
Developer: NikociantGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: -
Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1289472 View attachment 1289474 View attachment 1289510 View attachment 1289476 View attachment 1289505 View attachment 1289475 View attachment 1289511 View attachment 1289508 View attachment 1349188 View attachment 1349191 View attachment 1349192 View attachment 1349195 View attachment 1425977 View attachment 1425978 View attachment 1425979 View attachment 1425981
Can you avoid Catrine at all?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Can you avoid Catrine at all?
Yes. When you first explore the castle ruins there is a necklace that you can pick up to the left of a large door/doorway. (can't remember exactly) If you take it, she can't bite you and her route is basically terminated without you even speaking to her, but be careful as you might be forced on the cultist path/ending if you avoid Catrine and you submitted too much to Camilla!

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Is there a path guide somewhere? I searched around but I couldn't find anything. I'm trying to see how I can avoid the cultist path, without being on the vampire path.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just started this game. Without being too full of spoilers can someone explain to me what are the "impact points" with Camila (the sub points seem self explanatory)? :unsure:
Anyway she is way too shifty...

ausoy

Dec 28, 2021
best femdom game in the world, not too mean dominant female, variable femdom fetish, exact amount of text, many paths available, not bad modeling, interesting story, this is the best among all the same type game

Reactions: SteveНandjobs
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes