jixaxin460

Dec 26, 2020
so i saw someone post a save file with "gallery unlocked" and i can't seem to find said gallery, did they just mean that he has completed the entire game in all paths or am i missing something

random.alt

Jul 4, 2022
so i saw someone post a save file with "gallery unlocked" and i can't seem to find said gallery, did they just mean that he has completed the entire game in all paths or am i missing something
i cant imagine he meant something else, probably yes. since you can re-visit scenes, it is kind of a gallery

random.alt

Jul 4, 2022
Could you help me with something? i seem to have a problem. i am at day 22. at day 21 it told me i dont have enough Salma points for the next event, and right after that i didnt have enough sub points for the next even with the the girls at the table. i had 42 sub points, now i made a second play with 45 where i skipped through everything and collected every point i could.

Now i am at day 22, i go from door to door, nobody is there and Yuki appears. then the first quest with yuki replays and the day restarts. i can continue story again and the same happens. i seem to be stuck in a loop

random.alt

Jul 4, 2022
Could you help me with something? i seem to have a problem. i am at day 22. at day 21 it told me i dont have enough Salma points for the next event, and right after that i didnt have enough sub points for the next even with the the girls at the table. i had 42 sub points, now i made a second play with 45 where i skipped through everything and collected every point i could.

Now i am at day 22, i go from door to door, nobody is there and Yuki appears. then the first quest with yuki replays and the day restarts. i can continue story again and the same happens. i seem to be stuck in a loop
nvm i managed to have "fixed" it. my specific playstyle seemed to have caused a bug where the first mission with yuki and the the mission from day 22 have switched.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Dominant Watches[v0.7.5][Nikociant Games]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac: / - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, what kind of transformation? Is it from human to vampire? Male to female or vice versa? Extra limbs?
What is extra scene patch? Is it up to date?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, even more branching now, i've lost track of which saves are what routes at this point... you've got fox route, vampire route, succubus route, cultist route, dragonid route, and dominant/town toilet routes further splitting some of those routes... i can't keep track from update to update, it's absurd.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Call me a dumbshit if you want for asking this again.
I know Camilla has her full path that once started, it can't be stopped, so my question is this.

Catrine & the Succubus, are their paths unbreakable or can I still choose my permanent mistress from the others at the end of the game?

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Call me a dumbshit if you want for asking this again.
I know Camilla has her full path that once started, it can't be stopped, so my question is this.

Catrine & the Succubus, are their paths unbreakable or can I still choose my permanent mistress from the others at the end of the game?
You can cure vampirism, and succubus route... it's a bit complicated but not unbreakable

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The girls are all gorgeous, though I prefer the non-sub path for most of them because I'm not into humiliation, Camilla's mind control domme style is great though. There aren't nearly enough games with femdom mind control where the domme isn't a massive bitch. It's weird, I've read plenty of stories like that, but seen hardly any VNs like it.
It's a shame that we can't play a complete zero-sub game past a certain point, it was great up until then getting the Dominant Witches to respect our guy, and even teaching a couple of them to enjoy being on the bottom instead.
Also I've just reached the part where we meet Yuki in the city with Zoe, those two catgirls with her are incredibly cute. :love:

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Ok, this may be a dumb question; who am I kidding; it is, but fuck it. I wanted to ask how to focus on Camilla's path? Also, I am enjoying this game so far, so I'll most likely become a Patreon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok, this may be a dumb question; who am I kidding; it is, but fuck it. I wanted to ask how to focus on Camilla's path? Also, I am enjoying this game so far, so I'll most likely become a Patreon.
Turn on the hints and choose the options that give Camilla's points? I'm not sure what the mystery is.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes