4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
did the bug with Miwa got fixed after we told her to "fuck off" it still call MC pet or something else or not?

Spokxx

Nov 9, 2018
I 've got some bug.
After first scene in story quest : COME TO MIWA'S PALCE it's still story quest that same COME TO MIWA'S PLACE but after going there any time of day played scene is tjat same as first time. And after returning to bedroom icons of clock and story/quest are vanished.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
I thing it optional if you ain't into femdom you can just tell them to fuck off and they don't gonna force their will on you only if you choose to tell them fuck off, since I do that all the time. Even with catgil I told her fuck off (Non submissive path aka is dom path but without a fucking point)
But if you completely refuse all the femdom scenes there are main story quests you cannot progress through because you do not have enough points with the girls and cannot replay a scene that you declined in the first place.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
But if you completely refuse all the femdom scenes there are main story quests you cannot progress through because you do not have enough points with the girls and cannot replay a scene that you declined in the first place.
Who care about sub point? I don't gonna be somone pet neight I gonna like somoe feet when it ain't my kink.
I refuced Miwa the first time in the camp where she umbashed me rpretend the she owen me as pe who th fuck she thing she is. I told her "Fuck You" or It was "Fuck off" and when I go there I can't had normal covresation without been called pet? the fuck? Seriously I refuced Miwa proposal becouse MC ain't animal and i don't gona lick some feets not chance. The point of refuse is seam kinda pointless since I refuced to become Miwa pet. And why while going there in Miwa camp MC act like he acepted to be one, the fuck? I hoped to see a different conversation or dvelpment once we told her to fuck off but that not the case. The screens I posted i previous update give you a idea.

Last edited:

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Who care about sub point? I don't gonna be somone pet neight I gonna like somoe feet when it ain't my kink.
I refuced Miwa the first time in the camp where she umbashed me rpretend the she owen me as pe who th fuck she thing she is. I told her "Fuck You" or It was "Fuck off" and when I go there I can't had normal covresation without been called pet? the fuck? Seriously I refuced Miwa proposal becouse MC ain't animal and i don't gona lick some feets not chance. The point of refuse is seam kinda pointless since I refuced to become Miwa pet. And why while going there in Miwa camp MC act like he acepted to be one, the fuck? I hoped to see a different conversation or dvelpment once we told her to fuck off but that not the case. The screens I posted i previous update give you a idea.
I understand what you mean, unfortunately the whole game, not only this, all of them are weak in terms of graphics and lack of sound.I offer various positions to several designers, but they don't pay attention. On the other hand, these people do not form a strong team, because of this, the games are extremely repetitive and will not grow in terms of story and graphics.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
This Dev has tapped directly into my brain and extracted my personal kinks to make games

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Was kinda interested in this one since I don't mind femdom if it's done right. But man. The MC lookin' like that is too much. Was the MC made to look like that so players would be more inclined to to turn in to a woman just so they hopefully wouldn't have to look at that anymore? lol

Reactions: AnonymousAnon

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
first version witches so great but this so boring and not good reaaly bafd charcter . if he keep on firts better oe changer postion sexy or something better reallly

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Dominas of the Forsaken Planet [v0.4.5] [NikociantGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 236 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DominasOfTheForsakenPlanet-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
I like the girls, they are cute and i like her dominance and attitude. Keep on the good work

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes