4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
I wanted to ask if there is any romance here, or is straight up humiliation?
in part 2 straight up humiliation but part 2 is incomplete still i appreciate the developer for new and better scenes in part 1 there was just 1 percent chance of romance which is destroyed by respect of the mc ,the mc can only get either respect or indestructible humiliation

Reactions: Kemb

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
Anyone has the Code for the Extra scenes?
as far i know there is a code lying on this thread check it out or in the thread of dominant witches which is another masterpeice of the game developer who developed dominas of the forsaken planet in these 2 game thread one of them has the code which works in both games

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
in part 2 straight up humiliation but part 2 is incomplete still i appreciate the developer for new and better scenes in part 1 there was just 1 percent chance of romance which is destroyed by respect of the mc ,the mc can only get either respect or indestructible humiliation
been looking for a femdom game with romance elements, more like gentle femdom ? don't know how to describe it.
But thanks for the info.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018

I see the MC getting fucked in the ass in the screenshots. can you not take the femdom route without getting pegged?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dominas of the Forsaken Planet [v0.6] [NikociantGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
hey developer
is this 0.6 version updated means in the 2nd part of the game can i got to the city or do night events ?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
0.6.1 update

pc

mac

android

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dominas of the Forsaken Planet [v0.6.1] [NikociantGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
been looking for a femdom game with romance elements, more like gentle femdom ? don't know how to describe it.
But thanks for the info.
Blossom of Pleasure has romance and soft femodom. (sorry I don't know how to do the hyperlink stuff).

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DominasOfTheForsakenPlanet-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dominas of the Forsaken Planet [v0.7] [NikociantGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [466 MB]
- - - -

Mac [460 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
as of things have been going and now in current its just time these girls introduce scat to him i mean the degradation is still going and they are not stopping
HINT : tavern event of spitting

• Love
Reactions: Piratefishes

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I am a bit confused its at 0.7 but only 9 pages of comments. how much content is there in the game. normally by the time a game reaches 0.7 there are more pages

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes