maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
In passage V1.M1, V1.M6 and many others
the dialog lines are wrapped by single quote and single quotes in the text are not escaped

In passage prisonts2, prisonts4, prisonts4.5, prisonts5, prisonts6, prisonts7, prisonts8, ct1.2, ct1.3 and a few others
the dialog lines are wrapped by Quotation marks instead of double quotes

In passage asp1B8 there is a missing > after <<but asp1B9 '"Yes..."'>

Two passages use @@#dialog1;"TEXT"@@ instead of the dialog macro

In the "Credits" passage the <<if $enemy2>> is not closed

In the "vilq3 todo" passage ">> is missing after the last dialog

There are many other errors, I suggest you use , you should also move the macro declarations to the Story JavaScript passage so they can be correctly recognized
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
In passage V1.M1, V1.M6 and many others
the dialog lines are wrapped by single quote and single quotes in the text are not escaped

In passage prisonts2, prisonts4, prisonts4.5, prisonts5, prisonts6, prisonts7, prisonts8, ct1.2, ct1.3 and a few others
the dialog lines are wrapped by Quotation marks instead of double quotes

In passage asp1B8 there is a missing > after <<but asp1B9 '"Yes..."'>

Two passages use @@#dialog1;"TEXT"@@ instead of the dialog macro

In the "Credits" passage the <<if $enemy2>> is not closed

In the "vilq3 todo" passage ">> is missing after the last dialog

There are many other errors, I suggest you use , you should also move the macro declarations to the Story JavaScript passage so they can be correctly recognized
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that's really nice tool, thanks for sending that here!

I will move the macros now to use that properly, just didn't like having them all in the same place since it gets pretty overfilled and hard to find stuff. Since it seems you know more about Twine I wanted to ask if there is a way to make coding on it more readable or ordered than the desktop app?

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Since it seems you know more about Twine I wanted to ask if there is a way to make coding on it more readable or ordered than the desktop app?
I never used the desktop app, but I find the VSCode with the extension works well for me

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
BUG with Sidney :
If you win against Sidney you can take her deal and get the Mark in character traits. You can come back later and fight her. If you lose the fight the Mark is gone but you dont get the Servant trait neither... you are left with nothing in character traits. Doesnt change anything right now but could be a problem later

Reactions: Raziel Games

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
The way maximusleroy is suggesting is such an immense quality of life improvement, you won't be able to go back.

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I don't use twine at all, I use VSCode with as the compiler
Tested this out and yeah this will likely be how I will program going forward. Will take some time to reorganize my code in there but it's very much worth it.

The way maximusleroy is suggesting is such an immense quality of life improvement, you won't be able to go back.
Yeah I can see that. I've genially been writing in word, since the Twine program has awful readability, and then copying it over. This will make avoiding bugs a lot simpler.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
Sidney is disabled if you turn off NTR content, yet her first battle isn't actually NTR. Maybe the mark should be disabled, but meeting her at all seems odd to disable with that setting.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Where to find sydney? I started playing from this version and i hadn't seen her content, also triggered everything else except i hadn't finished angel's corruption yet.

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Where to find sydney? I started playing from this version and i hadn't seen her content, also triggered everything else except i hadn't finished angel's corruption yet.
As soon as you hit level 3 she should be visible in the west hall. There should be a button saying there are wet sounds ahead.

Sidney is disabled if you turn off NTR content, yet her first battle isn't actually NTR. Maybe the mark should be disabled, but meeting her at all seems odd to disable with that setting.
Are you sure? I just tried it and the option to meet her was there even with ntr off. She is only visible if your are level 3 or higher though. Could this be why you are not seeing her? If not, could you maybe send me your save file so I can check out what might be going wrong?

I'm going to add her to the progress list in the next update so people know how to find her.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
As soon as you hit level 3 she should be visible in the west hall. There should be a button saying there are wet sounds ahead.

Are you sure? I just tried it and the option to meet her was there even with ntr off. She is only visible if your are level 3 or higher though. Could this be why you are not seeing her? If not, could you maybe send me your save file so I can check out what might be going wrong?

I'm going to add her to the progress list in the next update so people know how to find her.
Hmm, i cant even progress further than one time leveling, i thought that was intended limit for this version, i think i have experience to level but no option to talk to angel about it, maybe i should grind more.

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hmm, i cant even progress further than one time leveling, i thought that was intended limit for this version, i think i have experience to level but no option to talk to angel about it, maybe i should grind more.
Talk to her and ask to see your perks, there should be a level up button there as long as you have enough experience.

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023

That's probably it? I probably got confused and changed the setting just after leveling up, because it was after that I was wondering where she had been.

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
heya! Love this game, but one thought:
If you pick dom/sub choices early, it eventually tilts to a point where you're pretty much locked into one of the paths and each choice just keeps tilting you more towards dom/sub respectively so it feels like its not really possible to mix these choices which is kind of a shame.

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
heya! Love this game, but one thought:
If you pick dom/sub choices early, it eventually tilts to a point where you're pretty much locked into one of the paths and each choice just keeps tilting you more towards dom/sub respectively so it feels like its not really possible to mix these choices which is kind of a shame.
Hey! Thanks for the kind words.
Being able to mix up dom/sub perpectives is definetly something that I will look at in the future. Right now it's just been easier to develop assuming players will follow either sub or dom. But yeah I also like the idea of dom player being broken down or a sub player deciding he had enough. Can't make big promises there yet though ^^

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes