yesuu

Apr 7, 2023
anyone have the patreon cheat code?
Don't need to, just go in the game console and type "SugarCube.State.variables."then the thing that you want to change. For exemple if you want to have more soul you would type "SugarCube.State.variables.player.maxSoul=20".

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
teaser0.2.png

Version 0.2 of Domination Mansion is now live for ! I will update the post here with the public version on the 03.08!

Like last time, here are the patch notes for the game!

New content:
  • New Enemy: Jenny!
  • New Futa Enemy: Sonia! (Chosen by patreons!)
  • New Encounter for Sarah!
  • Continue Sydney’s Story and decide how your relationship will shape up. With 5 possible paths!
  • New backstory dreams for Sarah and Sydney
Game changes:
  • Changed the combat to a skill system! If have an existing save the game will update your skills accordingly. Check your character window!
  • New setting: Switch modus! This setting will make it so that you can always see sub and dom choices.
  • New setting: Mobile stats! This setting will make it so that combat stats will be shown in the main page as well, so you don’t need to keep the side tab open.
  • Made the UI prettier!
  • The dominance stat has been removed to reduce grinding. Rather Succubi will have their phases progress with the story.
  • The confidence stat has been changed to be less prevalent and feel less grindy.
  • Glowing buttons will now guide you through required dialog to continue the story as well as showing if a new scene is available!
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed a bug that made “master of the tongue” starting perk not work.

Oct 18, 2020
Man! Awesome to see yet another update! Keep up the awesome work! Already excited for the next update!!

Just remember to keep your character list short so you can focus and get through the game until the end! You can always come back and add DLC updates to improve the game and keep your player base happy!

Oct 17, 2020
So is it possible to say later on we might get some transformation options because more succubi will appear and possible one will transform you? I personally think It could be a great addition to the story that can effect combat and ending/game overs. Say if we get a succubi that can change your apperance if you loss to her like sonia mentioned( not a game over until you loss to much and loss your sanity or gasp on who you are) she could slowly changes parts of you until its permanent or you can change your own appearance with your own demonic energy ether go futa or full female. Which would effect the ending and say game over with the futa enemies/combat encounters with them.

Last edited:

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
You missed the "Version: 0.1.5" bit!
Thanks! Changed it now.

So is it possible to say later on we might get some transformation options because more succubi will appear and possible one will transform you? I personally think It could be a great addition to the story that can effect combat and ending/game overs. Say if we get a succubi that can change your apperance if you loss to her like sonia mentioned( not a game over until you loss to much and loss your sanity or gasp on who you are) she could slowly changes parts of you until its permanent or you can change your own appearance with your own demonic energy ether go futa or full female. Which would effect the ending and say game over with the futa enemies/combat encounters with them.
Yes! With next update I want to start playing around with player transformations. Both their gender and humanity.

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
There seems an issue when re-figting Sarah .... it re-triggers the prison release scene from the angel.

I also have the North Path blocked after angering Someone and cant continue the content :(

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
There seems an issue when re-figting Sarah .... it re-triggers the prison release scene from the angel.

I also have the North Path blocked after angering Someone and cant continue the content :(
Damn you are right. I will push a hotfix when I can to fix that. If you want to progress in the meantime you need to gather enough xp to level up then everything works again. Talking to Sarah will unlock more enemies that you can fight for that.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Trying to pull Sidney's hair, spank her or grope her tits (on that same screen) all give missing passages. I checked the code an those passages are completely missing.

e2dgt, e2dsa and e2dph are the passages in question.

Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Trying to pull Sidney's hair, spank her or grope her tits (on that same screen) all give missing passages. I checked the code an those passages are completely missing.

e2dgt, e2dsa and e2dph are the passages in question.
Thanks, saw that now! That's a leftover from the old combat system that I forgot to delete

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I have an issue that i can't save with this version, there is an error report which disables saving the game. I loaded save from previous version so at least that works but can't save so gonna loose any progress if i close the game. Any fix?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes