Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

rockanroll2L8

Mar 15, 2020
This game has, at least, an actual sex scene?
There is, actually. With the Nega Yuki Character. When you visit her you give her one of your reward stones to roll a set of dice. With each dice combination you either get a reward or punishment. One of the rewards is a sex scene.

inde202

Jul 10, 2021
Sorry for the newb question, but if I download the file via the Mega link for VR content like this do I then sideload it to the Quest, or do I add it as a non-steam game and run via Airlink?

rockanroll2L8

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry for the newb question, but if I download the file via the Mega link for VR content like this do I then sideload it to the Quest, or do I add it as a non-steam game and run via Airlink?
I just got the Quest 2 and I was able to play the game via Airlink using Steam VR with no issues.

fxgfdngf

Jan 3, 2021
I start the game, the mouse and keyboard can't operate, this game only for VR ? 1211.jpg

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I tried this one a while back but couldn't make it run smooth on my potato PC. Maybe something to do with the VR? Is the latest version any different as far as required specs?

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I tried this one a while back but couldn't make it run smooth on my potato PC. Maybe something to do with the VR? Is the latest version any different as far as required specs?
Not to my knowledge. If you want you can have a screenshot of settings

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
How you do you play this in VR? i have Oculus Quest 2 as well. Where do I move the files so I can play with VR? Thank you!
I'm curious about this too. Does this game require a decent VR capable PC or can it run on Quest 2 as a standalone?

easygg

Apr 17, 2017
Do people not use the console in this game? Like, typing 'help' or 'list scenes' can pretty much expedite the whole process. Here's a few scenes:

jump goddess_reward_serviced
jump nega_reward_hard_forcedsex
jump yuki_reward_cunnilingus
jump treat_reward_cunnilingus

Those are just one of the explicit scenes available. There are also other commands to make them 'perform' actions. The log typically displays all active actions or scenes so you could check it out real time.
how to open the console?

Reactions: Swagasaurus

daywalker33

Jan 31, 2020
I'm curious about this too. Does this game require a decent VR capable PC or can it run on Quest 2 as a standalone?
I find out that you can add the game to your steam library by choosing the folder of game location and exe on Windows. I do have gaming laptop.

I'm not sure how to run on Quest 2 without a PC. I think you do need a PC because game also runs on PC at the same time when you open it from your Steam VR but you control from VR.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes