Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

rockanroll2L8

Mar 15, 2020
i gave in and bought it on steam and let me just say that the update is very very minimal. All you really get is an intro to the new girl. It's around 3 minutes. Unless I'm mistaken that it
That was the only new update. There were also a few bug fixes. I'm a big fan of the game but the updates have been sooooooo slow! Although, the couple that makes the game said that they finally moved into their new place and settled in so they'll be able to focus on the game much more and put out more regular updates. I really hope that's true!

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Yo, if anyone wants to grab the latest one. It's up on cs rin ru. Though, you need to follow the google drive bypass method.

EDIT: Yeah... there's literally only an intro scene for Pragma. That's it, just an introduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
This was an interesting concept, but how little they put in after a year is just mind boggling.
Considering how much they get from Patreon even if there are like 2 people working on it - you are not wrong (especially if you consider their public goals like "purchase X" and "purchase Y".

• Sad

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Sooooo
do content please ><
i played 2.2 and found it a bit slow, but exciting concept. Now many months passed and its 2.2.3 ...
I feel like there should be at least an hour of content added each month ... and i should wait for a few more years before getting into it
id prefer less fetishes than what they planned but more story with masutrbation tasks, especially if content will come out this slowly.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The latest version on here is from feb 2022?
Update please?
Or is there evern anyone who can get me a steam key? Since I'm german I'm not allowed to buy lewd games on steam -.-
If you can, I suggest pirating a copy and playing it without using Steam. Steam seems to be getting worse and worse with it's content policing, especially in Germany :(

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
If you can, I suggest pirating a copy and playing it without using Steam. Steam seems to be getting worse and worse with it's content policing, especially in Germany :(
Can't wait until germany forces you to upload a picture of your pass on steam to buy ANY 18+ game. Even if it's just a shooter like cod.

• Sad

Terminator3009

Mar 12, 2018
Can't wait until germany forces you to upload a picture of your pass on steam to buy ANY 18+ game. Even if it's just a shooter like cod.
That's what would be required for "adult games" but steam just can't be bothered with implementing a way for people to prove that they are 18+. So they just said "alright, then no 18+ content for germans."

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know you mean that as a joke but mark my words, game companies will start pushing for that at some point. They could use it for advertising and fighting piracy after-all.

Sep 21, 2020
The latest version on here is from feb 2022?
Update please?
Or is there evern anyone who can get me a steam key? Since I'm german I'm not allowed to buy lewd games on steam -.-
You could try to get it on itch if you want to buy it.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What can I say about this game?
Everything is very simple. Fig attraction if you are on a PC without vr.
What kind of gameplay with vr, I can’t say (because it doesn’t exist).
And so this game is crappy, a lot of meaningless dialogues. Lots of wacky animations (when a girl hits you in the air). This game lacks the main character's body (for PC players). And of course more character interaction animations.
The game looks great (if you're in vr).
And so download for 4 gigs (unpacking all 10 gigs)
And get a cringe game for an hour (because delete this is not a misunderstanding).
And fuck the game with such advice that it is better to play with a friend who will whip you in the ass (to improve the quality of the product).
The game is not only aroused, it made me just go puke after that

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes