Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
I liked a lot the futa games of Nun Ya...but this game is fantastic, so ranchy!!! I can't wait for more milf adventures of the MC.
Thanks to the dev and the uploader!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do hope the milfs in the strip club can get some lol. why only two stripers show up tho

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1573919

Overview:
Randy's (Default name, you can change it in the intro.) father was a cop and not one of the good ones. I don't ever think it was his intention to be a good cop. Randy's father comes from a criminal family, his brother being a crime lord in the city. He's also an abusive coward, he abuses randy's Mother in any way his deviant little mind can conceive of. Randy has never witnessed any of it, but it's going to be hard to ignore very soon. After a particularly brutal fight, Randy's Mother comes into his room and tells him that they are going to have to leave home immediately. They move cross country to live with his Mother's Sister and her Daughter. There is a lot that Randy has not been told and there are big secrets waiting to be discovered, some of which are going to alter his perception of reality.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-01
Release Date: 2022-01-01
Developer: Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money -
- -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Other Games: Summoner's Legacy - Djinn - Sins of Her Father - Daywalkers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Android (Vanilla): MEGA - - -
Android (Incest): MEGA - - -
Other:
Compressed* - Italian Translation* - Sabele Not Defined Fix

Patches: -
*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 1573934 View attachment 1573936 View attachment 1573937 View attachment 1573938 View attachment 1573939 View attachment 1573940 View attachment 1573941 View attachment 1573942 View attachment 1573943 View attachment 1573945
I like all Fallen Angel's games, I completed all the questlines, and did the three different scenes with Sable and Diane, suppose it's everything for 1.01?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i posted this i don't know if i can quot myself but if not then just check some of my post up top

Feb 11, 2020
There is a bug in the game. When having the last sex scene with Sable, it shows an error screen once, though just pressing "Ignore" solves it.
It can be solved by modifying line no. 315 in "Sable's Home.rpy" file, change Sabele -> Sable. And it is solved.

Ps: Though you need to use unren or some other utility to extract rpa files, only then you can update the above file.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Artist is called Lexx228 and the comic is called Noises Through the Wall
I was gonna argue that it should be credited to Rawly but now i'm not sure. Yes, lex did make those scenes, but if they were for Rawly's comic then it should be theirs?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is a bug in the game. When having the last sex scene with Sable, it shows an error screen once, though just pressing "Ignore" solves it.
It can be solved by modifying line no. 315 in "Sable's Home.rpy" file, change Sabele -> Sable. And it is solved.

Ps: Though you need to use unren or some other utility to extract rpa files, only then you can update the above file.
that has been fixed you need to download it from the op

Vigrah

Feb 6, 2022
Can someone tell me how to have sex with stepmom in game because i couldn't finding hints or variable? Please tell me

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes