Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
If i go by the Patreon a new update has been published. Mostly the scenes that are missing in the latest release here i guess.
It says the game has been completely rebooted, and has been renamed " Dominion ".

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played this for some time. it also looks like there has not been much. p.s the mega for windows is down

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
now there is something that get's me if no one has reached this will be a lttle spoiler i guess. but hope we get to kill the big sisters rapest are cut there dicks off and make them swollow there own are there feinds lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from what i have seen same game but just telling the story from the very beging. like why the mother was getting abused and put in sisters to go with the mother lol.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
from what i have seen same game but just telling the story from the very beging. like why the mother was getting abused and put in sisters to go with the mother lol.
That is true, I've rebooted the game and we're going all in on the backstory. The second quarter of the game will have all the content from the game as it was, we just have to work our way up to it. There is a ton of content planned and the most time consuming part is gonna be the rendering.

• Angry
Reactions: Rare77

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's just for the beging i hope lol. really don't want to share my lady's, also i would love more of all the girls nice art by the way. question witch 3d modling system are you using just wondering that?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
cool great work by the way the lady's are hot. i did notice the aunts duaghter did not have her stuff guess the revamp changed it because his little sister is in his room.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes