JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
Is there any way to download the old version? I wanted to play that, Perhaps if someone still has it and can upload it? I quite liked the models and wanted to play that version when it had more content, It seems like I missed out tho.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Wow this game went to shit lol, time to add it to the ignore list. I should have payed more attention to the dev before adding it to my watchlist, so my bad. It is gonna get abandoned anyway.

So now we don't get a new game for the ignore-list, but a whole dev team. Is it Christmas already?
Ignore devs, a much needed feature that will never be implemented.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So will we see the perv Mom and Aunt from Cumming-home-v1-02 and Cumming-home-v1-03-remake in this game? screenshot0018.png screenshot0005.png

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
It's avoidable, completely avoidable.
No it's skippable as in it still happens but you don't see it. So it isn't being avoided it's being skipped

What's funny is all your other games are on hold or abandoned and never really had any momentum. This one had some steam so you decide to reboot and push away all the people not into ntr so this game can die and be abandoned too when all the people who enjoy harem leave cause instead of addressing the issues the game had, you leaned into "artistic integrity" and turned the whole ship around

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
No it's skippable as in it still happens but you don't see it. So it isn't being avoidable it's being skipped

What's funny is all your other games are on hold or abandoned and never really had any momentum. This one had some steam so you decide to reboot and push away all the people not into ntr so this game can die and be abandoned too when all the people who enjoy harem leave.
It's not NTR if a woman fucked another guy before the MC was even introduced to the game. If you keep Deon's influence down she does not fuck him again. Stop confusing people with your juvinile fucking comments.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
It's not NTR if a woman fucked another guy before the MC was even introduced to the game. If you keep Deon's influence down she does not fuck him again. Stop confusing people with your juvinile fucking comments.
no one cares if it's not "technically" ntr, you've been around this site long enough to know if someone other than mc is having sex it's seen as ntr, especially if its LI's having sex.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
From what people have described about their opinion of NTR leads me to believe those people are incels and that shit is just too stupid for me to argue with any more. If they tank this thread with their constant dipshit comments, then I'm done giving a shit. It irritates me that there isn't an option to ban members on my own thread.
It would break the site if devs could censor criticism of their games. You flipped the script and changed a game people liked. what did you honestly think would happen when you introduce a complete genre shift?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
It is stated in the OP but yes, ALL OF THE OLD CONTENT WILL MAKE IT BACK INTO THE GAME. Albeit I will have to re-render the images with the mother in them.
Re-render only the Mom?? Why, is she too hot for your audience??

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
From what people have described about their opinion of NTR leads me to believe those people are incels and that shit is just too stupid for me to argue with any more. If they tank this thread with their constant dipshit comments, then I'm done giving a shit. It irritates me that there isn't an option to ban members on my own thread.
Here's a tip: Just focus creating the game, give us feedback, every now and then, about the game development, that's all we ask for. If you just focus on making a good game, the result will speak for itself. Don't waste your time arguing or losing your shit over a post, people will always have opinions and are free to express it. As a creator you need to know the difference between good and bad criticism, be open minded, and not be defensive about harsh critiques. At the end of the day, you're trying to mass fans and supporters so you can't insult them just because you don't like what they're saying.

Last edited:

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
I'm so sick and tired of all the opposition to NTR all over this site! My God guys its a GAME!!!! The females in the games are NOT your actual girl friends!!!
NTR is fine imo, but it's a disliked tag for a reason. That's not what people are complaining about tho. From what I understand from the posts, this was a non ntr game prior to the rework. It's like dating a girl for a while and then finding out she's a trap. You can't like what you don't like.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes