mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
While I like the game overall, I do wish there could be some fleshing out of the NTR scenes. Slow down the race to balls deep with the girls, and make each scene a bit longer. The scenes kind of seem very clinical, especially with the younger sister. But for those worried, you really have to try to get NTR here. Even the narration says you suck for letting it happen, and it is right. Gameplay is definitely in favor of alpha dog play.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
I did every characters quest to final, then simply went to lounge room at evening and it automatically launched

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
so if I understood it correctly in this version where I can't get to the end, the older sister then bang and where the old locations are of course there is nothing there for example school, gym, police, library, striptease... no new characters like aunt, neighbor etc...so this developer wants some contribution for that, I'm using a translator so I apologize

Reactions: Adzyv35

darggan

Aug 26, 2020
hello, someone will tell me how to get gang influence needed to unlock and I can't find anything related to the gang anywhere

raysantiago

Mar 19, 2022
hello, someone will tell me how to get gang influence needed to unlock and I can't find anything related to the gang anywhere
Get the MC influence up to 45 - 50 for all of the girls complete all of the required hints available by clicking on the book icon in the top Right corner once it says next step requires 45+ influence and gang introduction for all three girls,
go to the lounge/living room when the mom/Landlady icon is there in the evening and it should trigger automatically.

If your after the Ntr content don't pay the debt mentioned 2 times then go to the lounge/living room mid afternoon when Mom/ Landlady is there and it should trigger.

If you require gang influence to trigger events simply tank your influence by skipping time for a couple of days after the introduction and the gang and Deons influence will go up. Be warned it becomes very grindy getting your influence back up after you do this.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Get the MC influence up to 45 - 50 for all of the girls complete all of the required hints available by clicking on the book icon in the top Right corner once it says next step requires 45+ influence and gang introduction for all three girls,
go to the lounge/living room when the mom/Landlady icon is there in the evening and it should trigger automatically.

If your after the Ntr content don't pay the debt mentioned 2 times then go to the lounge/living room mid afternoon when Mom/ Landlady is there and it should trigger.

If you require gang influence to trigger events simply tank your influence by skipping time for a couple of days after the introduction and the gang and Deons influence will go up. Be warned it becomes very grindy getting your influence back up after you do this.
Thanks for the tips/advice. My issue is for some reason I cant get past the 15+ rank with older sister.. hints say to meet her each morning at 7 am and I do so but doesnt seem it will trigger to get her farther.
Anyone happen to have a save they could share? doesnt need to be end of update.. honestly prefer one just to get me at or just past the 15+ rep with the older sister.. the rest just seems to be some ginding. Thanks

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for the tips/advice. My issue is for some reason I cant get past the 15+ rank with older sister.. hints say to meet her each morning at 7 am and I do so but doesnt seem it will trigger to get her farther.
Anyone happen to have a save they could share? doesnt need to be end of update.. honestly prefer one just to get me at or just past the 15+ rep with the older sister.. the rest just seems to be some ginding. Thanks
Try spending time with them during breakfast lunch and dinner you get points for each of them once you pass her 5point influence in the morning you can start joining her in shower to get more points too.

raysantiago

Mar 19, 2022

You need to interact with the girls every day to raise influence, you must do dishes for mom, you must join the girls for every meal. for the older sister you need to grind the most for scenes keep going to see her every morning at 7 am until you can peep in the shower. Then just grind the same scenes over and over again until the next scene unlock then repeat the process with that scene. if you do every thing right you should have every thing unlocked by day 15 to 20.
If you don't interreact with one of the girls you'll loose at least 2 influence point every day.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Ben7989

Aug 9, 2020
It doesn't make sense to lose influence when you go to sleep it just takes up too much time
I'll get four influence points a day and lose three overnight so I'm just making one a day

dasdude

May 6, 2017
vlad777sk Only downloading from the OP is the safest.
I understand why you don't want to click on links posted by random people online :).

That being said I posted a link to the dev's Google Drive where they upload the public game builds for all their games.
Which you can find/verify for yourself if you go to the OP and click on either subscribestar link.

Back on topic:
Is the gangbang with the mother the only consequence for not paying right now?
There are no scenes with the sisters?

raysantiago

Mar 19, 2022
vlad777sk Only downloading from the OP is the safest.
I understand why you don't want to click on links posted by random people online :).

That being said I posted a link to the dev's Google Drive where they upload the public game builds for all their games.
Which you can find/verify for yourself if you go to the OP and click on either subscribestar link.

Back on topic:
Is the gangbang with the mother the only consequence for not paying right now?
There are no scenes with the sisters?
As far as I'm aware there is no new content for the sisters involving the gang, there is still an anal scene between the younger sister and Deon and the blowjob scene between Deon and the older sister.

Reactions: dasdude

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
dasdude-

first of all, I would like to apologize, but as you wrote, it is at least possible for me to click on everything... I worked on the game so that I can speak to all the scenes and if not, I'm coughing on it. Younger sister, some scene with I don't know what it is it's probably a big, not funny, imagination of the owner of the game, 150 cm dildo, then a new scene in the room, the older sister, otherwise, we like futa games lately... it's a little different from all that, just older 2 scenes, mom probably 2 too but if I don't feel a gangbang with our black friends, then there is more, but nothing with the main character, no new characters, just nothing. I recommend these games dreams of desire, demon deals my cute romate, at least the developer knows what he is doing there

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

Reactions: dasdude
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes