Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
A few remarks : After the gang introduction all females are supposed to be nude and wear collars.
But the younger sister still sleeps in her underwear and is still dressed in other scenes in her room. Also the older sister when meeting Deon in her room. The collars are missing in some scenes (Mom at the pool, at the dinner table and other scenes).
In general the nude option is questionable since : How can they undress if they are already nude (like in the game scene with the younger sister ) ? And if nudity is mandatory, something like the gaming scene should not exist anymore, yes ?

BTW, the scene in the exercise room with the younger sister is extremely ugly and not sexy at all.

PS : Some renders are beautifully done.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So no way for mc to keep the family to himself it seems? He has to share correct?

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I cant increase the influence for the sisters. Any advise?
It is not recommendable to use a save editor and i think you asked how to raise the points ingame. Each sisters points can be raised by +5 every day at later stages in the game. At earlier stages +4.
Visit the older sister at 7 AM (+1). Visit her again in the bath at 7 PM and join her (+1).
Go to the younger sister's room at 8 PM (+1). And join her in the bath at 9 PM (+1).
Attend the dinner table 3x times a day (+3 for each family member.). The next day it will drop 2 -3 points (depending on game stage) but you gain at least 1(2) points for each sister per day.

Edit: After you get the option to have sex with the younger sister at 6 AM the morning, you can raise her points to +6 per day. Choose her or the Mom, once you have seen both alternatives.

Last edited:

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Do you have a save for me i really need it.If not please help me for walk through because ı can't.
Ahmtom
A save wouldn't help you at all, since you can't go endlessly back to the beginning from any save. A walk through is not necessary, the game is very easy to play. As soon as you see a room occupied, go there - that's basically all. Read the quest log, it tells you what to do regarding any family member.
Assuming you want to play the non - NTR route, my post above about the sisters tells you most anything you need to know.
The Mom' s points are easily raised, just visit her in the kitchen and the bathroom, mostly. Visits to the pool, the gym and the sauna don' t give any points, they are just for show.
After 1 AM, go to town to the strip club and make money (go to the bar). That's it.

Edit: After the gang introduction the Mom is seen in the lounge with the gang at 2PM. If you watch this, the gang and Deon will get one influence point and the MC influence will drop by 1. At 9 PM you can observe the Mom and Deon in the lounge (+1 for Deon), but you should be busy with the younger sister in the bathroom at this time.
At 12 AM you can have an erotic encounter with the Mom in the lounge (+ 1MC, -1 Deon). Payday at 2 PM on Friday will set gang and Deon influence to 0 and MC points +10, if you (can) pay.
In general, if you have to choose caring either for Mom or a sister, take the sister, except if you haven't seen everything the Mom has to offer. If you must explore the town during daytime , save and see for yourself there is really nothing to see or do. It is useless to work in the stores, since you just waste valuable time you could use to care for the family, and they pay much lower wages than Bottoms Up.
A similar thing is true for for the booty calls. If you must see this, do it after 1 AM and miss some chances to make money.

Last edited:

errormagnet

Feb 1, 2023
I was just wondering how long the game lasted. I continued to use the save editor and it said that the game was over or there was a bug in the direction of the game task line.I wanted to make sure if the game was really over or if it was a bug.so can you tell me exactly how the game ends?pls
İn short, I chose the kitchen kiss in the morning and did anal, and then the game was over.was it like that or was it a bug? Is there actually a continuation.
Ahmtom

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I was just wondering how long the game lasted. I continued to use the save editor and it said that the game was over or there was a bug in the direction of the game task line.I wanted to make sure if the game was really over or if it was a bug.so can you tell me exactly how the game ends?pls
İn short, I chose the kitchen kiss in the morning and did anal, and then the game was over.was it like that or was it a bug? Is there actually a continuation.
Ahmtom
In my post about the sisters i have already written that it is not recommendable to use a save editor. This is no bug, the game doesn't suddenly end after a scene, in the kitchen or elsewhere.
Start a new game and do NOT use a save editor, as you can see it can cause technical problems and takes the fun out of the game (looks like you got an error message because you used that editor).

In order to find out if you have reached the end of the current version of the game you must read the quest log, as i have also already written. If the quest log says in every character entry that you have reached the end for the current version of the game, then it is basically over. If you want to, you can play endlessly on, but you won't see anything new. Read all my posts on page 45 again, but this time carefully.

PS: This game is far from being finished. There is no "end" yet. It is in early development stages. This is only the current version. Go to the first page of this forum and read the game description / overview.

Last edited:

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
from the beginning I had problems with the editor, but, as I already wrote, if I have 12 and there are 25 requests, then I put 28, if more, it's just a game or a task, and the game belongs to us, the developer, we just received attacks, 3 times or changed the name of the game but it's always basically the same and of course unfinished, I like to read the comments here but I won't download anything from him anymore, there are much better games where the developers are really trying and they still can't get behind the game, so I won't write a final.I use translator sorry

samhere6

Feb 23, 2019
I have the MC influence on older sister well above 30 and yet the 15+ event does not trigger. I keep visiting her in her room at 7am and the same dialogue plays over and I can't join her in the bath. Any pointers about what I am missing? I have unlocked the bj from mom and younger sister already. I have also gotten a bj from Unique.

Last edited:

bigmanjow

Oct 13, 2018
I have the MC infulence on older sister well above 30 and yet the 15+ event does not trigger. I keep visiting her in her room at 7am and the same dialogue plas over and I can't join her in the bath. Any pointers about what I am missing? I have unlocked the bj from mom and younger sister already. I have also gotten a bj from Unique.
Me too

dante4eva

Feb 17, 2018
i just started the game and there is a big problem. for the 9 pm event on friday with the boyfriend , whatever i do i get a text and teleport to fuck her . is there anyway to skip that to confront him?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes