• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I don't get your comment. If you don't like their comment, then go read something else. Is that not the natural response to you?
The pot calling the kettle black there aren't we.
I say this because the devs themselves have replied multiple times, yet people are to thick headed to read and yet still whinge.

You see, I actually support these devs along with others, and the devs have had enough of this forum and the people on here that whinge about the entire game because their precious digital ego is getting NTR'd. It is clearly in the tags, there is evenan option to disable it, as they put it in to please others, yet, they still complain.

Reactions: Ahmtom

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Well I'm absolutely biased as I love NTR, but if I were the dev I'd go all-in on it. As you can see you can't stop whiners from whining anyway. Maybe I'd even remove any warning to get back at them from being a pain in the ass.
Couldn't agree more mate.
I would go all in and forget everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Cumming Home was in fact really good. Its still in the OP, worth the play IMO at least if you like the models which I do. Im still holding out hopes that maybe the next game might be more like it. If you compare this game, and something like LOML which faced, and still faces, many of the same "women ugly" comments you can see just how of a difference the reaction to those comments makes. That game the dev went whatever and kept with his original vision and now is both relatively successful and has one of the best communities on the site, while here, well they trolled the trolls I guess? Of course that not all there is to it, but I'd wager it has a major role in the differences of outcomes.
Like, I don't wanna come off as overly negative so I'll put it in spoilers, I HATE the models in this game with a passion. I don't think you can compare them with LomL because that one is more realistic, and shows flaws in characters. This one is... I don't even know what to described the hollow look.

Was the writing good enough? I played it early and never came back to it. I read reviews before this "remake" and I recall people calling it simplistic and shallow. They did compliment the sex scenes though, so it had that going for it. I love Incest content, just not this way. Just a personal preference, I"m glad you enjoy it though. On that note, do you like it enough to play the remake? I played it when it came out, can't say I was pleased with it. I wrote a review too.

Onto the subject of a new game, I just can't see it with this Dev. Usually as a Dev, you have strong convictions and you stand by them. In my game, my partner and I decided to put our foot down on certain fetishes and had a consistent vision on the game. Slow burn, Romance, Realism, Wholesome. I thought this dev had that consistency, but after the switch could you trust them to make a new game when they did a 180 from their last one and then badmouthed all the fans that complained? Or is really just how much you love the artstyle/story?

Cause for me that was Gumdrop Games with Dual Love. Still wish it would be finished, but I know it'll never be finished. Stood by him for a long time before I knew it was over.

Regardless of that, I hope you get the game you want :)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The pot calling the kettle black there aren't we.
I say this because the devs themselves have replied multiple times, yet people are to thick headed to read and yet still whinge.

You see, I actually support these devs along with others, and the devs have had enough of this forum and the people on here that whinge about the entire game because their precious digital ego is getting NTR'd. It is clearly in the tags, there is evenan option to disable it, as they put it in to please others, yet, they still complain.
:FacePalm: That was my point bro... That's why I said it.

On your next point, that's fair enough I suppose. I respect that you support them and I think that's great, but the last statement you made is inconsistent to what other people have said about the game being NOT avoidable. Not only that, but someone that said it WAS avoidable said that if you even step into the Sandbox it no longer becomes avoidable no matter what.

Oh well, you don't have to reply back. We'll call this a draw and pretend we are of the same mind. I don't wanna clog the thread with useless comments. Have a nice day!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Was the writing good enough? I played it early and never came back to it. I read reviews before this "remake" and I recall people calling it simplistic and shallow.
Oh no, it was for sure. Maybe shallow isnt the word I would use, but simple 100%. But it worked with the vibe it had going. It was that fun game that you didn't need to think too much about, and could just jump in and enjoy it. It didn't take itself too seriously and was just there for a good time.
do you like it enough to play the remake?
I was one of the people who were surprised by the OG scene that had forced, well you can guess, and that absolutely killed any of the vibe the game had going. Im sure its changed since, and I cant speak for that as I haven't played it, but that was enough for me to not play the remake.
I thought this dev had that consistency, but after the switch could you trust them to make a new game when they did a 180 from their last one and then badmouthed all the fans that complained? Or is really just how much you love the artstyle/story?
Yeah im willing to give anyone a second chance. Sure I wouldn't get invested in it right away, but im not just gonna blacklist the dev or anything.

Reactions: Larry2000

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
for u wannna play this game this semi NTR if NTR option off the girl just show off their body for bf or bf gang
and if on will 100% NTR scene if your score lower than BF/Gang

but i wanna know the if there scene why mother beaten by gang (i know cause bf mother is police ) but i just wanna know the scene she been beaten

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
am mega confused on how to raise the older sister influence, the same action (lets say the family dinner, at the same hour) can either
increase by one
decrease by one
decrease by two

there does not seem to be a pattern that I can recognise
now I slept and it went down 3 points

Reactions: Seawulf00

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Hard to tell specifics but it sounds like the devs are trying to make a game where NTR is an optional side path or a consequence of ignoring certain love interests. The thread is constantly bashed by people claiming the NTR is unavoidable (whether it be because of poorly understood mechanics, an actual lack of mechanics making the path unavoidable, or any combination of the two), and it has resulted in bad publicity for people that dislike that content. The dev and OP have both voiced frustration for this and seemingly decided to stop trying to police it.

Haven't played the game personally so this is just a guess.

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
does anyone know how to progress with the gang stuff? i am kinda stuck after joing the gang and finishing all of the girls scenes.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Jus playin thru this game and DAMN what's all the hate for Deon. Got yo moms outta jail time, got snitched on while undercover and didn't let yall die. He ain't rape yo family or nun neither and helped you out fake get into the gang. At that point he should be your homeboy or sumn.

Though we gotta get a mod that blocks out what PervySage says, 9 times out of 10 if the dev comments on a scene it's mad corny LMAO.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes