2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
How am i supposed to be introduced to the Gang?

Nevermind: the game said I have to progress each characters story

Last edited:

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
It keeps setting back the influence I build with the sisters when I sleep, so I can't trigger the next scenens with them.I need 15+ with the older sister in the morning, but it gets set back to 8 every morning. I try to edit the save, but it won't let me load the edited save. Please help.

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Cant get up influence with big sister , goes up to 22 and drops down to 20 , and so on all the time

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
So i played the game for the fast time to see how much its avoidable "Optional NTR" , well after 2 playthrough i can say that the dev spend his most of the time in the optional NTR, as of right now am stuck a point where you need gang introduction but in my playthrough i managed to avoid all ntr content & after playing of last 30 min or so the same thing i can say this. Because if you managed to avoid all NTR stuff and got your influence to max {mother goes up to 101 as for big sis its 39 and of lil sis its 39 but sometimes its change}you get stuck on this quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So as you can see big sis and unique quest on loop and because of this i cant progress further without triggering ntr content.
In my last playthrough i got out the house and explore the map and everything doing so trigger NTR, thus seeing gang members in your house & gang influence going up but in my 2nd playthrough i did't leave the house, thus making open world and exploring and money making useless, because you cant buy shit, So making it purely optional and NTR focus.

Vanilla vs NTR
well playing 2 playthough i can say there is more Optional content then normal vanilla in the current state of the game.
So if you are a NTR fan you going to like it & if you not the dont even bother to download this.

P.s Both of my playthrough NTR option was on in-game.
Game also fucking cheats like good old 2000 pc [time to time your Influence goes down and gang Influence and devon Influence goes up. Even from zero to 5 or 10 points in just a one night ]

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
"This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button. If you don't like NTR though you shouldn't download this game."
View attachment 2985635
So the dev lied, and people wonder why people complain about ntr even tho it's "optional" when it's not.:poop:
This whole thing could have been avoided if the dev wouldn't have been so butt hurt about people making fun of the models he used but nope dev just said fuck you all eat ntr! I had no problem with the models (except maybe the mcs expression always set to smirk)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Golzd and Larry2000

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It keeps setting back the influence I build with the sisters when I sleep, so I can't trigger the next scenens with them.I need 15+ with the older sister in the morning, but it gets set back to 8 every morning. I try to edit the save, but it won't let me load the edited save. Please help.
You must avoid certain scenes so the count doesn't drop down, I think... For example, there's a scene at the afternoon (could be?) in the older sister's bedroom where she shows lingerie to Dean.. Skipping the meals will drop the number too... The only way is grinding enough..

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So I, too, am not a fan of most NTR, but if it's enough that you don't want to play this game, than don't. Instead of wasting your own time constantly posting about it here, play another game, there are a TON of them here. Thank you, and I will not respond to any comments about mine, as I have games to play.

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
This is such a weird game...

The dev breaks the fourth wall and directly derides and chastises you for seeking out the NTR scenes, none of them have a conclusion or much in the way of dialogue or variation. The developer just pops up to say "get your dick out of your hand, this is your fault".

Why would you include fetishes in your game that you have no intention of pandering to? It's like if I went to a sushi restaurant, ordered sushi and the waiter said "wow, sushi, really? You eat that garbage?".

Edit: Also, the startup splash screen is the mother character getting creampied by a black dude while they both look at you with the Dreamworks face, so arguably NTR is completely unavoidable unless you look away for a few seconds at startup.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes