2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Because it is not optional, it is simply not seen but it happens the same, I have no problem with ntr as long as you can avoid it, but the same author puts ntr even on the home screen
So the NTR always happens the only thing you can do is choose to see it or not?
Does the NTR ever end then? I see something about moving to an aunt´s house so does it end when MC & Co move there?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Does the NTR ever end then? I see something about moving to an aunt´s house so does it end when MC & Co move there?
Your sister with the ntr option disabled is still getting fucked by a black funtari, they follow the logic that as long as it's not a man it's not ntr,You also find a generic black Tyrone in your sister's room, talking to her inside even with ntr disabled, the author of this game has a thing for black penises, he is a BBC lover,

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Your sister with the ntr option disabled is still getting fucked by a black funtari, they follow the logic that as long as it's not a man it's not ntr,You also find a generic black Tyrone in your sister's room, talking to her inside even with ntr disabled, the author of this game has a thing for black penises, he is a BBC lover,
I see the preview renders also preview a MILF (who im assuming is the mom) any NTR with her? I see her with a black guy so I assume so, does that ever end?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
yeah the dev is being very deceitful about claiming this game has optional NTR

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
NTR is not "optional". Even with the option switched off, you'll stumble upon all familly members engaged in sexual activities with the mother's boyfriend, right from the start.
gonna be a hard pass.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
NTR is not "optional". Even with the option switched off, you'll stumble upon all familly members engaged in sexual activities with the mother's boyfriend, right from the start.
gonna be a hard pass.
A dev like this should be reported, it's very misleading for people that dosen't like ntr. When you start the game you get a NTR scene that is 100% unavoidable

Last edited:

Macelo

Jun 7, 2018
Is this another project that the developer Fallen Angel will abandon halfway through? This is tiring...

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So what's in this new version? Also how does one continue the NTR route when at the aunts house?
I would like to know to cause when I load a saved game I look at the quest log it tells me "I've reached the end of the questline for every character".

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Is this another project that the developer Fallen Angel will abandon halfway through? This is tiring...
it's just the nature of crowd funding sites. zero accountability so developers are under no obligation to complete a project. we get it for free here so we just have to take the rough with the smooth.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It would break the site if devs could censor criticism of their games. You flipped the script and changed a game people liked. what did you honestly think would happen when you introduce a complete genre shift?
This Devs comment made my day. "If I dont like your opinion you shall get banned".
I mean if this Dev started to enjoy watching other plowing MC girls let him do it, but its obviously a complete genre shift. Personally I say you cant mix these both with each other as I never saw them working. Hence people make them always avoidable...not skipable. Thats the biggest posetiv a game has over a novel/manhwa. But it seems the Dev has the mindset that as long the game says these specific LI arnt Love interest YET becaue ExcuxseA, ExcuseB and ExcuseC. Then everything goes. He is not totally wrong with this, but bumbles down to the main issue people dont want to see it happend, hence the great beauty of giving the player options.

Welp, I personally say the sandbox grind with so many pointless locations is a much bigger issue then the sloppy seconds and the wrong game description is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea but in the end the back futa girl ends up wanting both her and your dick and she is fine with the sister fucking you. i also find it odd that to keep the girls you have to vist them and keep the point's of ntr down to 0.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Dominion-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Asphorcata
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes