2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Some people whine even if the NTR is optional, so maybe it's there because of that.
People whine if there are girls in the world who have sex with other men than the MC.

As I recall, at the very least the MC's Mom cuddles with the antagonist and the Sister fucks her futa friend whom you end up becoming a thrupple with. IMO that's not NTR.

What is avoidable is watching the antagonist fuck your family.

To me NTR is all about cheating and betrayal, but you need to neglect the women to watch them hop on the antagonist's dick. Not really NTR in my book.

Reactions: Ahmtom

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A dev like this should be reported, it's very misleading for people that dosen't like ntr. When you start the game you get a NTR scene that is 100% unavoidable
There is a big warning that if you don't like NTR not to download the game.

• Angry
Reactions: E_nigma

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how long it has been worked on and they add some new stuff not alot. but i just started to play this again after who now's how long. the last time i played this the mother hit the father over the head with a phone you put money in lol. well people see can be avoded as not happening anyway i think that's what it is even tho it is still there.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
It hardly matters when you've been told that if you don't like NTR not to download the game.

So if you don't like it and still downloaded it despite the warning, then it's a you issue and a severe lack of common sense.
You've been here long enough to know that devs usually add those lines to ward off the anti-ntr brigade from hijacking the thread. But by putting the "NTR is avoidable" warning, he throws a bone to the players that generally wouldn't play NTR games when in reality, it's a blatant lie. With that in mind, I decided to give it a go since I was led to believe it's avoidable, which it clearly isn't. So tell me. what purpose does that big "NTR is avoidable" warning serve?

PS. If you're gonna reply please take that stick out of your ass first. Many thanks.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Might be an odd question but is the non-NTR content avoidable?
To answer my own question, it's not.

I decided to play, and one thing stood out to me. As a player, I do NOT want to be reminded that I'm playing a game. I do not want my character to say "damn I need to accumulate those stats quickly!" or "I blame you for this, developer of this game!" (to which the developer of the game responds "hey, it's not my fault, it's the player's!"). I also don't want descriptions like "damn, so this is really happening huh? They're fucking your sister! Damn, they're going to split her in half, to get here you MUST have done that on purpose! How crazy is that? Yep, so that just happened!". Own the story you're writing, don't pussy out of immersion for being afraid of sounding silly, that's sillier than writing with feeling.

All that said, pretty solid game. Just make more content optional or easier to avoid. I wanted all characters to be only with the mother's boyfriend but they tend to fuck more people, mainly the older sister with the futa GF and the gang. Would be nice if we could direct them somehow.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes