2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

SpiderXD99

Aug 27, 2023
Get the MC influence up to 45 - 50 for all of the girls complete all of the required hints available by clicking on the book icon in the top Right corner once it says next step requires 45+ influence and gang introduction for all three girls,
go to the lounge/living room when the mom/Landlady icon is there in the evening and it should trigger automatically.

If your after the Ntr content don't pay the debt mentioned 2 times then go to the lounge/living room mid afternoon when Mom/ Landlady is there and it should trigger.

If you require gang influence to trigger events simply tank your influence by skipping time for a couple of days after the introduction and the gang and Deons influence will go up. Be warned it becomes very grindy getting your influence back up after you do this.
Since it releases Gang Influence, I have a lot of Influence Points, but I don't know how to gain Gang Influence.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
was all the bugs fixed in the game are were they left out and was i supsot to save the black cop by going to the jail are what not.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got to the aunt's house and there is only to girls there the mother and the aunt the aunt's daughter show's up only in the pool.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
When does it trigger you to move in with your aunt?
And how much gang influence do you need for that?
Thanks

Sorry for my English

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes