2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I have the required influence to trigger the gang introduction, however visiting the VIP section at midnight has no produced the intro. Is there any console cheat that can be entered to produce it? I mean shift+O console as I use web version of the game. I'm beginning to think my game is bugged and it's not worth the hassle at this point. Screenshot 2023-05-20 4.47.31 PM.png Screenshot 2023-05-20 4.47.59 PM.png

Reactions: MikeOG

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I have the required influence to trigger the gang introduction, however visiting the VIP section at midnight has no produced the intro. Is there any console cheat that can be entered to produce it? I mean shift+O console as I use web version of the game. I'm beginning to think my game is bugged and it's not worth the hassle at this point. View attachment 2637603 View attachment 2637604
You don't need to go to the club to trigger the gang introduction. As long as you have progressed all 3 girls' stories to the point where the gang intro is required for the next stage, it will happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG and Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You don't need to go to the club to trigger the gang introduction. As long as you have progressed all 3 girls' stories to the point where the gang intro is required for the next stage, it will happen.
Ok well all of the girls have they required influence. I get the reached the end of current update for older sister. Little sister says something about the new event being automatic, and the mother is give her love in the morning which I have been, but the younger daughter cock-blocks each time Mom also still requires gang introduction.

Reactions: MikeOG

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Why is the MC made to be a little bitch and looks shocked when the Family wants a piece? And please say we get to kill those fuckers in the gang? even Deon fuck him to! He never should have touched any of them, so he should get curbed too.

Kaisal

Oct 16, 2021
It would have been best if there was an animation and can you please invisible the text box or give an invisible option because of the text box It became hard to enjoy the game. Hope you understand.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
It would have been best if there was an animation and can you please invisible the text box or give an invisible option because of the text box It became hard to enjoy the game. Hope you understand.
Just use the renpy transparent textbox mod and put it in the game folder or if your using Android port you'll need a file manager to see in Android/data folder and find the games folder to open and get access to it's file folder, if it doesn't already have a folder called game in it then create one and put renpy mod in that, then Bob's your Aunt or Uncle.....

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes