2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
when they readded the aunt back into the game they should of fixed the dialogue. doesn't make since for the mom to act ackward about sexual things with her son especially considering her and her sister are lovers.

Reactions: Ahmtom
May 9, 2021
How to get ahead with your mother in cumming home re 1.03.The gallery is full of stories and I can't get any further than my aunt???

May 9, 2021
It is stated in the OP but yes, ALL OF THE OLD CONTENT WILL MAKE IT BACK INTO THE GAME. Albeit I will have to re-render the images with the mother in them.
How to move forward with my mom and cousin at my aunt's house, otherwise there is nothing in the task book anymore, but there are still scenes with them in the images folder in the Finish-at-home-v1-03-remake? 002.jpg 014.jpg

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
What are all these complaints about NTR about ? Just played through the entire game and didn' t find a single NTR scene. That is, if you don't count the scenes with sister and Futa (girl)friend. Which i do, this is not NTR to me. If it was a lesbian scene, would you count that as NTR ?
On the contrary i am glad there is a little Futa in there. Please do more, if you ask me.
Why so jealous ? Do the other characters have no right to a sex life of their own with girlfriends not part of the family ?
Must the dev always stick to the same family members ? The MC has sex with other characters not part of the family. Should the family members not be jealous of that ?
You find nothing wrong with that, right ? Jeez.

Just follow the game instructions (some reading skills are required ...) and you can avoid NTR. The dev went to great length to provide diversity in the game. Rather a reason to be grateful, i'd say.
First thing i do everytime i find a game with the ntr tag, is to search the keyword "Avoidable" if it is great, if not then its not my cup of tea and i wont comment on it or play it and keep searching.

People who complain just want something to complain about and probably dont care about the actual ntr.

Reactions: Maxxxing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question have not played this in a long time but even if you do skip it it still happend tho right. is there a way to make sure they only want the mc's dick lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i have not got any answers yet but i do have i question got to the aunts house and losing all my infunse with the sisters because there not around and i guess i got that bug because i can't do anything but the mother and aunt.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i stoped playing when you get to the aunt's house because the sister's and the other girl just are gone like a fart in the wind the mother and aunt are the only ones there. the cusion you can find in the pool but that's it. also was i supost to save the cop are what i forgot to vistit the polce station, are was that changed.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes