• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so from what i read apparently this up and coming part wasnt even supposed to have ntr, however now they are flooding it with the stuff, supposedly its going to be hidden now. so whenever a update feels really light you know why. im sure in a few updates the mc wont even exist at this rate and that might be for the best

Last edited:

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
How do I introduce the girls to the gang, I am falling asleep while trying to decipher how to do something that should be a little simpler.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
This game is still alive?

IF I remember correctly this used to be an awesome incest harem game, but the dev flipped his shit, gutted that, and turned it into a BLACKED NTR game and despite what the OP said, NTR wasn't avoidable, just skippable because no matter what Mom and Older sis still got dicked by the black dudes/futa, you just had a choice to watch or not.

Is this still the case? or did dev finally realize he fucked his credibility with pulling this type of shit instead of making a separate game if he was bored with incest/harem.
What a waste of potential of a excellent incest harem game.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
another thing, who played djinn and other games, you should have noticed that the shape of the aunt and mother are the same in all games.... another thing, as far as I know and now I don't remember if it was in dominion or djinn, so if I went to the strip around the club, according to the main character, his aunt was, hmm, where is she now, useless things like a hospital, police station and library, I don't even know what they are there for, I highly recommend the game area69, there the developer is trying, not like this one, but just a boring person. Otherwise, I use a translator

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
What a waste of potential of a excellent incest harem game.
this upcoming chapter was always supposed to be ntr free, but now its the only thing hes updating for it.we couldnt even get one chapter. harem hardly exists anymore for this game

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: EJW
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes