2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I am kinda stuck on the Mom route.
View attachment 2572182

I have visited her every morning and influence with her is 101 but nothing changes? Advice thanks.
That might be your problem.

Drop your influence down to like 17 or 22, and you'll probably trigger the event.

I think I ran into a similar issue when I first edited the influence values in my playthrough

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
That might be your problem.

Drop your influence down to like 17 or 22, and you'll probably trigger the event.

I think I ran into a similar issue when I first edited the influence values in my playthrough
what are the console codes for the game?

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
Playing 1.03, this game hella grindy. also struck with the Mother and Younger Sister and have no idea how to progress at all. Apparently I have to do a gang introduction for the mother which I don't know how to active, and the younger sister apparently something happens automatically but nothing dose. Help

Jan 12, 2019
Playing Dominion 1.04 (I have to specify the game's name too due to potential name changes in the future) and I can't get the pregnancy scenes to appear in the end. I also can't get the booty call from Dianne. She just texts me once but the scene doesn't happen in this version.
I also don't know how to progress on the cuck route. Does the family never move to the aunt's house on that route? There should be some sort of clarification in that case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As always, there has to be going through the content laid out in the game.
MC has to progress with the ladies, else this game never moves forward.
This is a genuine sandbox game. You can circle through the same scenes for ever
at any level of gameplay.
Check your diary and go through the stat checks to progress the game.
Once you get your ”hurt me plenty, shit on me and disrespect and hurt my ladies” scenes
you gotta start working for the next level of interactions in this game.
This is where you have to show the girls you actually GIVE A DAMN
and start working on improoving your relationship with them.
how to progress
You lack the intent to improve your life and that of your ladies, then wallow in your shit, gamer.

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
what are the console codes for the game?
I don't know the console codes, I just used

Hello, can somebody help me with the problem?
Don't go to the booty call I don't know about previous versions, but on 1.04, unless I literally click on the booty call, I don't go to her, and I can do whatever I want.

As always, there has to be going through the content laid out in the game.
MC has to progress with the ladies, else this game never moves forward.
This is a genuine sandbox game. You can circle through the same scenes for ever
at any level of gameplay.
Check your diary and go through the stat checks to progress the game.
Once you get your ”hurt me plenty, shit on me and disrespect and hurt my ladies” scenes
you gotta start working for the next level of interactions in this game.
This is where you have to show the girls you actually GIVE A DAMN
and start working on improoving your relationship with them.

You lack the intent to improve your life and that of your ladies, then wallow in your shit, gamer.
You seem to lack the ability to distinguish reality from fiction, and most of your responses to people have been at best unpleasant. I have to ask: Are you remotely ok?

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Playing Dominion 1.04 (I have to specify the game's name too due to potential name changes in the future) and I can't get the pregnancy scenes to appear in the end. I also can't get the booty call from Dianne. She just texts me once but the scene doesn't happen in this version.
I also don't know how to progress on the cuck route. Does the family never move to the aunt's house on that route? There should be some sort of clarification in that case.
I didn't know there were pregnancy scenes in Dominion, tbh. So I'm no help there.

However, so far I couldn't find much depth in the NTR route. Simply keep your influence low or at 0 with the girls, and let Deon and the gang's influence skyrocket. Best way is to just spam the maximum wait button several times, and let a few weeks go by where you can't pay the gang. There's only a handful of scenes I've found. After that, go back to raising your influence and when you get it high enough with all 3 (after you had joined the gang) you'll trigger the transition to the aunt's place.

At least that's how I did it.

Reactions: Mechanical_Borange

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I've made it to the Aunt's, and the MC's father storyline makes no sense. Granted, I'm not that far in, I don't think, so things might change later

May 9, 2020
Don't go to the booty call I don't know about previous versions, but on 1.04, unless I literally click on the booty call, I don't go to her, and I can do whatever I want.
I mean the game force me to do the booty call. It always show the message of Dianne at 6pm(it's the first time with her btw) and force me to go to her house. After that it forward to 10pm, so i cannot meet Deon at 9pm on Friday of the first week. Really don't know how to do the quest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am def. not okay about seeing the characters MC is supposed to care for suffer.
This game ends with the two girls who sleep in the same bed and fornicate every night have you join them.
They accept you in their midst and you have struck Valhalla.
someone notices
????
Game ends anfter the diary has no more hints. Being a sandbox, you are stuck there.

There is making love and talking to your bae about baby making. Keep at it.
I didn't know there were pregnancy scenes in Dominion, tbh. So I'm no help there.

However, so far I couldn't find much depth in the NTR route. Simply keep your influence low or at 0 with the girls, and let Deon and the gang's influence skyrocket. Best way is to just spam the maximum wait button several times, and let a few weeks go by where you can't pay the gang. There's only a handful of scenes I've found. After that, go back to raising your influence and when you get it high enough with all 3 (after you had joined the gang) you'll trigger the transition to the aunt's place.

At least that's how I did it.
The game introduces the booty calls automatically once you hit first base with every girl.
Then, it is all optional by way of the phone in your upper right corner.
The game also has automatic scene triggers once you hit a certain relationship with the girls.
IF YOU COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT THIS or THAT GIRL BEING DEMEANED,
belittled or made fun of by repulsive strangers - WHY SHOULD YOU ADVANCE???

I mean the game force me to do the booty call. It always show the message of Dianne at 6pm(it's the first time with her btw) and force me to go to her house. After that it forward to 10pm, so i cannot meet Deon at 9pm on Friday of the first week. Really don't know how to do the quest
Give it some more days/weeks, use only the one hour advancement to hit exact times.

Reactions: Adamix91
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes