• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
As always, there has to be going through the content laid out in the game.
MC has to progress with the ladies, else this game never moves forward.
This is a genuine sandbox game. You can circle through the same scenes for ever
at any level of gameplay.
Check your diary and go through the stat checks to progress the game.
Once you get your ”hurt me plenty, shit on me and disrespect and hurt my ladies” scenes
you gotta start working for the next level of interactions in this game.
This is where you have to show the girls you actually GIVE A DAMN
and start working on improoving your relationship with them.

You lack the intent to improve your life and that of your ladies, then wallow in your shit, gamer.
Ok, I get that much but it should still me that I'm stuck now until I completely change things.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
How do i progress?

Mother - says need gang affiliation
YS - need to go back and play the game but ive done it about 15 times now and nothing changes?
OS - says try the shower... again tried around 30 times with this no change?

how do you progress influence with them? the mother is washing up etc right? but what about the sisters?

Reactions: VulgarFap

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
How do i progress?

Mother - says need gang affiliation
YS - need to go back and play the game but ive done it about 15 times now and nothing changes?
OS - says try the shower... again tried around 30 times with this no change?

how do you progress influence with them? the mother is washing up etc right? but what about the sisters?
Some of the progressions/scenes you need to move forward will not happen until you hit certain influence points with your family. Once you get to the scene, the next scene will need greater influence points with family. This is most of what I remember to get influence.

Attend Breakfast/lunch/dinner = 1pt influence you/ -1 influence deon/gang Mom (hugs in morning, say hello during day. any evening stuff with her do.) Mom is easiest one to keep influence with. Sister with colored hair (hug in morning at 7am, attend meals, shower with her daily.) She is has slowest influence progression. I think it is only +1 daily with you hitting all her stuff. Little sister ( attend all meals, play games at 8pm, shower with her, jerk off at night so she can watch.) I might have missed something here or there off the top of my head like this. But that should get you where you need to be. It's a bit grindy, but just skip hours to the points you need to hit everyday and fast the dialogue forward and it cuts a lot of the grind time down. hope that helps.

Reactions: hellyeah3000

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
Some of the progressions/scenes you need to move forward will not happen until you hit certain influence points with your family. Once you get to the scene, the next scene will need greater influence points with family. This is most of what I remember to get influence.

Attend Breakfast/lunch/dinner = 1pt influence you/ -1 influence deon/gang Mom (hugs in morning, say hello during day. any evening stuff with her do.) Mom is easiest one to keep influence with. Sister with colored hair (hug in morning at 7am, attend meals, shower with her daily.) She is has slowest influence progression. I think it is only +1 daily with you hitting all her stuff. Little sister ( attend all meals, play games at 8pm, shower with her, jerk off at night so she can watch.) I might have missed something here or there off the top of my head like this. But that should get you where you need to be. It's a bit grindy, but just skip hours to the points you need to hit everyday and fast the dialogue forward and it cuts a lot of the grind time down. hope that helps.
Gang affiliation if you are at that point. Go to the strip club VIP at midnight. Should trigger gang introduction.

Reactions: r0cker77

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
MC, Cousin, and both sister's hint journals tell me that I have reached the end of the current story or something needs to trigger first.

Mother's says I need to join in with Aunt and Mother in bedroom, though there is no join option when I try, just a Leave.

Aunt's says I need to take a shower. I've taken a shower at every hour in the day, and nothing else happens.

What am I missing, if anything?

PickleBerry

Mar 10, 2022
Bro I can't even speak to deon on fridays because these annoying house wives keep popping up and forcing me to go to their stupid ass houses, Is there even a Non-NTR route cause some of us aren't into that shit.

...I'm not even really into cuckholdry from either perspective man.

Reactions: VulgarFap and EJW

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Review section on this game is flooded with absolute blatant kinkshaming :ROFLMAO: Hopefully a mod comes around to clean this shit up soon because its becoming a challenge to find a review in this tsunami of butthurt NTR-hater tears:FacePalm:

EDIT: Mod acted fast!
1682762170065.png

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Fuck, most reviews on this game is just blatant kinkshaming and aren't reviews at all :ROFLMAO: Hopefully a mod comes around to clean this shit up soon because its becoming a challenge to find a review that is a real review of the game in this pool of butthurt NTR-hater tears:FacePalm:
I've never understood the mentality of "I don't like this harmless thing, so I should bitch and whine about it". Like, how insecure do you have to be, to spend the time writing a "review" of a game because a kink in there rustles your jimmies?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I've never understood the mentality of "I don't like this harmless thing, so I should bitch and whine about it". Like, how insecure do you have to be, to spend the time writing a "review" of a game because a kink in there rustles your jimmies?
They felt it was a bait-and-switch, and naturally, such an act of defiance cannot go unpunished! How dare dev think I can ignore kinks I don't like! How dare he make his game how he wants and not how I want!!!! I'm not crying, you're crying!!

Jokes aside, mods were fast to act on this one. Might go trough the thread and report whatever farewell messages some of the haters might have left behind. I'm sure they were cordial and left with a friendly smile on their face :HideThePain:

Btw, Chasmalim this looks lit! Keep doing what you're doing (y)

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
They felt it was a bait-and-switch, and naturally, such an act of defiance cannot go unpunished! How dare dev think I can ignore kinks I don't like! How dare he make his game how he wants and not how I want!!!! I'm not crying, you're crying!!

Jokes aside, mods were fast to act on this one. Might go trough the thread and report whatever farewell messages some of the haters might have left behind. I'm sure they were cordial and left with a friendly smile on their face :HideThePain:

Btw, Chasmalim this looks lit! Keep doing what you're doing (y)
I've seen a couple of the crybabies in here. Responding with facepalms to comments because they're too emotionally immature to do anything better.

Seriously. Talk about a fragile psyche.

before that
Here you go. I highly recommend learning to use it's very straightforward, and would have saved you a lot of grief and time.

EDIT: This is right before you have to join the gang. To do that just walk into the living room at 9 PM.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Does somebody have a full save. This is so annoying. I got so far in the game and for some reason that stuff with the mom and aunt at night in their bedroom doesnt trigger how its supposed to. I cant join them.
Just go into the room at midnight.

Otherwise, you can try using this save:
NOTE: This save is after ALL events have been completed.

Jun 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('Screens/Home/00 Home Entryway/Entryway Day.webp') at 0x000000000e7964c0>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Screens/Home/00 Home Entryway/Entryway Day.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Scripts/Home/Home_Entryway.rpyc", line 14, in script
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 506, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
surf = image.load()
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
raise e
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
File "F:\P GameZ\oneZ RunninG\JD\Dominion-1.04Final-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Screens/Home/00 Home Entryway/Entryway Day.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Dominion 1.04Final
Sun Apr 30 20:25:18 2023

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes