Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
so........i'm stuck after the threesome, the hint says take another shower at 7pm, but it doesn't activate any scene, except from the aunt
How many variations on the mother's scenes have you played. There should be (Handjob, Blowjob, Vaginal, and Anal.) if you have already done those then you'll get random scenes from the aunt and mother and if you're still seeing the same hint then there is an error in the quest log and I'll have a look at that to make sure to find the error.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
How many variations on the mother's scenes have you played. There should be (Handjob, Blowjob, Vaginal, and Anal.) if you have already done those then you'll get random scenes from the aunt and mother and if you're still seeing the same hint then there is an error in the quest log and I'll have a look at that to make sure to find the error.
i got to vaginal, after that, it shows me the mother is pregnant and anal doesn't start in the shower

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i got to vaginal, after that, it shows me the mother is pregnant and anal doesn't start in the shower
Ahh, that means the trigger for the pregnancy is set too early and I need to change the variable to be sure that the MC has fucked her in the ass before pregnancy is an option.
if you have enabled the developer console you could set MotherPregnancyReveal to False and it could fix that temporarilly until you are able to see the anal scene.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Ahh, that means the trigger for the pregnancy is set too early and I need to change the variable to be sure that the MC has fucked her in the ass before pregnancy is an option.
so, if i turn pregnancy off in the save it will show the correct scene?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I got the same. I try fucking the Aunt first and taking the shower the next day. Mom shows and I got the anal. That night fuck the Mom, but no pregnancy...

Last edited:
Reactions: porotropo

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I loved the game and the renders, please where can I find more images of these characters or others even if they are not in the game I like these drawings thanks in advance

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Nice, the only thing that would make it better - animation.

Great job, pls do not abandon, keep it going.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes