Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
You gotta give it to Nun Ya that they created a brand. The distinctiv look
of their character models are a recognizable trademark now.
I just saw the the thumbnail / header picture thingy on the latest updates
overview page and I immediatly knew who the dev was.

Quite the feat imo.

Never had any issues with Nun Ya's models' features but
this time the boobs, especially on the landlady and her sister,
are a tad too much for me.

Nevertheless, it's solid work as expected of the dev team.
But if you didn't like the previous work by them you won't
like this one either. If you did however you will be entertained.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Cumming Home [v1.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Cumming Home [v1.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Cumming Home [v1.01]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Cumming Home [v1.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation

Version
: 1.02

Ivyren

Aug 23, 2021
Seems like a downgrade from all the other games. I mean they all look ugly, bored and high as hell.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So I played through all the content pretty good I don't really mine the looks of the characters but can the mc have any other expression than smug asshole:LOL: I don't suppose there is a long lost sister for the mc running around is there?:LOL:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I appreciate the positive feedback from people, but I've stopped listening the the assholes that keep bitching about the models. I updated all my models from G8 to G8.1 and I used completely different expression presets and I've made countless other changes that these half-blind dipshits can't even recognize and they still find reason to bitch. So fuck'em, I'm gonna do what seems to be making the majority happy and if some don't like it they can go jerk off to the Honey Select shit on the site. Spoiler warning, they didn't create those models either, those are as cookie-cutter as you can possibly get.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
DontCensor site says its have futa's but i can't see futa tag in main threat?
View attachment 1684796
Did you actually PLAY THE GAME and see FUTA's in the game? If not, then no tag is needed. Otherwise you're using a bland description of the dev's general projects and asking why that specific thing is in when it may not be present in the game at all.

Most of the other games have FUTA as MC's. THis series has an actual guy as the MC so no FUTA tage needed, at least with the first version, I haven't played this one to see.

Mar 3, 2022
Did you actually PLAY THE GAME and see FUTA's in the game? If not, then no tag is needed. Otherwise you're using a bland description of the dev's general projects and asking why that specific thing is in when it may not be present in the game at all.

Most of the other games have FUTA as MC's. THis series has an actual guy as the MC so no FUTA tage needed, at least with the first version, I haven't played this one to see.
Why you are so angry dude? You didn't drink your milk today? I just asked basic question LMAO, people are weird these days... I do suggest you learn how to communicate like a normal person...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
At a glance the girl on the left in the banner image looks almost identical to the protag from Sins of Her Father, enough that I was wondering if they were supposed to be the same person (the premise also sounds fairly familiar). But if there's no futa in this game I guess that answers that.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes