vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
I am asking for an answer, what is the difference between this game and the previous one, yes there is a younger sister and a futa friend added, school nothing, striptease bar also nothing and the legal one too, so what kind of continuation is it when even the relationship had to be done from the beginning.Sorry for english i use translator..

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I am asking for an answer, what is the difference between this game and the previous one, yes there is a younger sister and a futa friend added, school nothing, striptease bar also nothing and the legal one too, so what kind of continuation is it when even the relationship had to be done from the beginning.Sorry for english i use translator..
Which game? The first was harem incest game, then there was a rewrite 1.03 called Cumming Home. Now this is another rewrite. Dev. renamed the game and put ntr in the game. Dev said he will put some old scenes in this version.:mad:

Reactions: toni7 and Magazif

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
No offense to the author but the old characters were better faces and different, and now the mother and 2 sisters have very similar faces as the royal shadows from the lord of the rings 1665005175716.png

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
Bruh just make a full game. You have 2 abandoned games, 1 on-hold, this game, and multiple "completed" games with minimal content. If you just dug your heels in and combined all the time and effort you put into those half-dozen games and instead put that effort into coming up with 1 good game and working on that alone, you might have something great on your hands. Stop half-assing a bunch of things and whole-ass 1 thing.

Last edited:

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Which game? The first was harem incest game, then there was a rewrite 1.03 called Cumming Home. Now this is another rewrite. Dev. renamed the game and put ntr in the game. Dev said he will put some old scenes in this version.:mad:

First game is cumming home even if the characters are repeated from other games, for example djin,but game is good so the author didn't actually add anything new, add most psychological or legal women, I don't know at the moment, but as I already wrote, the school is empty, the strip bar is also, so nothing much. Basically, the author changed the name of the game, added two sisters without an aunt and I thought aaa a new game, but thank you very much and yes, I am currently writing about a supposedly new game

Ikona Ověřeno komunitou

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
First game is cumming home even if the characters are repeated from other games, for example djin,but game is good so the author didn't actually add anything new, add most psychological or legal women, I don't know at the moment, but as I already wrote, the school is empty, the strip bar is also, so nothing much. Basically, the author changed the name of the game, added two sisters without an aunt and I thought aaa a new game, but thank you very much and yes, I am currently writing about a supposedly new game

View attachment 2084519
When the game first came out it was about one guy, older sister, aunt and mom. This was the first two updates. Nobody else in the game. Then he did 1.03 said it was prequal what happened while mc was not there. Then out came this. He changed the name but kept the original four and added the rest of the crap. The dev said originally no ntr or swinging. Now this. :mad:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The previous game was way better ok so this new game has unavoidable ntr and the lady's are already banging other guys and the mc is forced to win the lady's affection :cautious::FacePalm:oh boy this game just started in the wrong path right off the bat as of know this game is a hard pass for me. giphy firfly im out.gif

udosas

Mar 26, 2022
Damn , Guys, please upload a safe, I can not get around this bug. I see many more scenes in the changelog than I saw (only two) 1665062919249.png

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
With all due respect, bro, I could barely understand what you said. And the way you talk sounds like you don't even know yourself what you are saying is true or not. So My man High influence does not remove all the acts or mentions of NTR, I'm sorry to tell you. I think you need to play the game again and read everything better.

I will still play the next update, I want to see where this game is going to end.
sorry i'm french so my english is a little strange sometime, evenmore when i'm making guess about things.

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
So how far can you go in this current build? I am playing the NTR run, and while Deon's influence grows, he does nothing with the sisters. Is there any content with the sisters and Deon in this build?
As far as i know, there is no sex with the sisters for Deon up to now. But i did only a
sloppy playthrough since i' m not interested in NTR and just wanted to see how that would look like.

Reactions: mickster101
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes