E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
after generally most people not liking the new direction, can you guess what the first thing the dev worked on was?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you would think the move would be to bolster the nonexistent content for the mc and try and restore some goodwill. but this dude is a troll that doesnt care a single bit about the people who played his original game. dont trust either of these people to ever make a game again. this should be a clear sign of what this game is going to be. time to move on to other games.
only thing I trust is this will be another abandonware

Reactions: mrttao

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What were the circumstances that lead to mom gangbang in v1.03. It looks like I won’t be able to download it

ripportier

Dec 7, 2021
I get the follwing error when entering the school hallway at 10am.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Downtown District/School.rpy", line 11, in <module>
NameError: name 'Home_LoungeOsisterSeducesKola' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Scripts/World Locations/Downtown District/School.rpyc", line 11, in script
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Downloads\Games\Dominion-1.01-pc\Dominion-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2095, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Downloads\Games\Dominion-1.01-pc\Dominion-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1079, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Downloads\Games\Dominion-1.01-pc\Dominion-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1072, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Downtown District/School.rpy", line 11, in <module>
NameError: name 'Home_LoungeOsisterSeducesKola' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19043
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062104
Dominion 1.01
Fri Oct  7 17:50:35 2022
there you go

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
Can anyone help me?? After I get the automatic trigger of younger sister's morning event, it's starts happening every time MC goes to bed at night and the game resumes from 7am. this means i cant get the mother's morning event which triggers on 6 am in kitchen. Is there any solutions to this problem??

Ballsmcgee

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone help me?? After I get the automatic trigger of younger sister's morning event, it's starts happening every time MC goes to bed at night and the game resumes from 7am. this means i cant get the mother's morning event which triggers on 6 am in kitchen. Is there any solutions to this problem??
I used the console input:
time_of_day = 1
then moved to another location and it changed to 6 a.m.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - so the characters are so plain, boring and stereotypical cutouts that they dont even deserve a name? o_O

And the younger sisters is reprimanded by her mother because she says "suck" and "dick" - but no one comments about her attire at the dinner table.

But the game is all over the place. The oversized MC dick, the first girl that forces a BJ onto the MC for no reason or that no one mentions the long absence of the MC (apperently a big deal for the MC) and just act like he was just on holiday for some days.

The next time eat together the game doesnt even bother with any text - whe just get some images of the characters at the table and thats it.

Its on its own level of stupid, lazy and boring sandbox crap ... holy shit.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
'' This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button. If you don't like NTR though you shouldn't download this game. ''

I don't understand. Why wouldn't I download this game if I don't like NTR if it is completely avoidable?

Dec 20, 2021
Dominion [v1.01] [Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 640 MB / 103 MB - Dominion-1.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 625 MB / 88 MB - Dominion-1.01-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Cumming Home Re [v1.03] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,05 GB / 145 MB - CummingHomeRe-1.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 130 MB - CummingHomeRe-1.03-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, Dominion compressed file is not working on Joiplay. The game's not opening. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Jul 27, 2021
'' This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button. If you don't like NTR though you shouldn't download this game. ''

I don't understand. Why wouldn't I download this game if I don't like NTR if it is completely avoidable?
It is avoidable, you just have to delete the images and the text lines yourself.

It's a DIY interactive adventure game.

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Well I like this game a lot more that the ones done before it. With more scenes it will be better and more smooth.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Panduxxo

Dec 8, 2021
Well I'm sorry to say but here the dev was definitely wrong .. I was hoping a lot in the project, I was still at the first Cumming home, then there was the "remake" which told a little more history of his family ( with a "legit" sister who appeared out of nowhere) and now another remake ..
I will be honest in saying that I have not renewed the subscribestar recently, but it seems to see yet another story of this dev with a different name .. and sincerely the addition of a futa sister did not seem necessary, given the other titles of the dev .. but it is the least of the problems of this game in my opinion .. I still hope that it is finally the right way to end this title...
only love as always

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
BTW, if you max out the little sister and do her events first, you will soft lock the mom... just a heads up.

Edit: Between stacking all the advancement events at 8pm, no non meal events for the sisters influence(that I can find) and the soft lock issue, I am beginning to think the dev didn't plan this out very well nor test it.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes