Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
All i ask for regarding these kind of games is some occasional entertainment and stimulation. The last thing i want to waste my time with is analyzing the mechanics of cheap thrill products. But the lounge scenes with mom and Deon have caused so much unnecessary controversy here that i feel this still needs some exploration. Here goes :

The first time it happens is day 6 or 7 at 9 PM. If you enter and then leave it is still 9 PM.
Therefore it is impossible that they could have sex in the meantime. If this is a glitch that escaped the devs attention or intentional is unknown to me. Ask him. Same goes for the touching. If you enter again you see her lying on his lap. Leave, and it is 10 PM.

These two scenes have led some people to believe or suspect there is NTR in the other path. For once, sex is ruled out, see above. That leaves the intimacy and the conversation. The whole affair implies that Deon is still after mom, and she doesn't look exactly reluctant there. Maybe this is to be taken as some kind of warning sign : If you don't care for her, she will (again) fall for him. Whatever the case may be, the scenes are contradictory and not well explained in the scope of the game.
Once you proceed with the game, you will find that the first scene is missing from then on : No touching anymore, she is just lying on his lap and time passes correctly ( time frame day 6 -14 ).

This shows sufficiently that there is no NTR in the other path : Only the possibility that it could happen if you don' t care for your relatives. Deon is kicked out sooner or later, and the intimate relationships between MC and family improve. Any questions ? Or did i make myself clear this time ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All i ask for regarding these kind of games is some occasional entertainment and stimulation. The last thing i want to waste my time with is analyzing the mechanics of cheap thrill products. But the lounge scenes with mom and Deon have caused so much unnecessary controversy here that i feel this still needs some exploration. Here goes :

The first time it happens is day 6 or 7 at 9 PM. If you enter and then leave it is still 9 PM.
Therefore it is impossible that they could have sex in the meantime. If this is a glitch that escaped the devs attention or intentional is unknown to me. Ask him. Same goes for the touching. If you enter again you see her lying on his lap. Leave, and it is 10 PM.

These two scenes have led some people to believe or suspect there is NTR in the other path. For once, sex is ruled out, see above. That leaves the intimacy and the conversation. The whole affair implies that Deon is still after mom, and she doesn't look exactly reluctant there. Maybe this is to be taken as some kind of warning sign : If you don't care for her, she will (again) fall for him. Whatever the case may be, the scenes are contradictory and not well explained in the scope of the game.
Once you proceed with the game, you will find that the first scene is missing from then on : No touching anymore, she is just lying on his lap and time passes correctly ( time frame day 6 -14 ).

This shows sufficiently that there is no NTR in the other path : Only the possibility that it could happen if you don' t care for your relatives. Deon is kicked out sooner or later, and the intimate relationships between MC and family improve. Any questions ? Or did i make myself clear this time ?
Well, let's accept that NTR can be avoided, can the same be done with futa content?

Dec 8, 2020
This game dev has been making the same exact game 3 times. Are we not going to talk about that? He makes an imageset, then turns that set into halfassed VN - that never finishes. Can we talk about that?
That is the thing this game was different it was just the mc and family no ntr no futa. then dev said fuck it mom ntr not avoidable sister now has a futa girlfriend not avoidable.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Harem Path:
Little sister morning blowjob
Older sister shower blowjob
Mother and MC lounge masturbation
Mother morning kiss and fingering
Mother Bathroom Blowjob

NTR Conent:

Older Sister and Deon
Younger Sister and Deon

Misc Content:
Handful of Scenes

250 images total
We need a hero....

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Please tell me we can disable or skip any NTR scenes since alot of people don't like it also it wasn't a problem with the other games and even Cumming Home when it came out before all the updates from the 3rd update to now.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The latest i see on the itcho site is 1.01 (this version)
not sure
New version is only posted on his patreon and subscribestar sites. It seems that game has a very low interest among people, otherwise it would be posted here by now.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes