Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
Where the mom watch tv alone and dont with Devon? My influenze is over 25… and there is a scene with mother in 1.02?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This dev has a really bad track record. This dude never finishes his games OR he remakes/reboots/renames the game until he gets bored and starts over with something new he will remake/reboot/rename.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
If the NTR really is avoidable then I'll give the remake a shot. And I don't mind being futa character's I just don't want them to fuck the LI's at least not without permission. I like being able to show futa's whose top dick in town by male mc's and not enough games have it.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
What are all these complaints about NTR about ? Just played through the entire game and didn' t find a single NTR scene. That is, if you don't count the scenes with sister and Futa (girl)friend. Which i do, this is not NTR to me. If it was a lesbian scene, would you count that as NTR ?
On the contrary i am glad there is a little Futa in there. Please do more, if you ask me.
Why so jealous ? Do the other characters have no right to a sex life of their own with girlfriends not part of the family ?
Must the dev always stick to the same family members ? The MC has sex with other characters not part of the family. Should the family members not be jealous of that ?
You find nothing wrong with that, right ? Jeez.

Just follow the game instructions (some reading skills are required ...) and you can avoid NTR. The dev went to great length to provide diversity in the game. Rather a reason to be grateful, i'd say.
I know this is a old comment but I wanted to answer this. Yes I would count lesbian content not initiated by MC in threesome or orgy situation as NTR/Cucking/Sharing. If it was a Boyfriend instead of a Girlfriend I would feel the same. NTR/Cucking/Sharing isn't gender specific. What's the difference if i was a man or a women. If the girlfriend was a boyfriend would you still being saying it's not NTR. For me it's mainly a competitive thing if someone else is getting it on with the LI's then that means I'm losing.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Is the futa rally ntr though ? You don't start the game with the older sister as a girlfriend so she isn't really cheating on you
True but if it was a boyfriend I wouldn't like that either and would want to cock block him. So what's the difference.

Reactions: EJW
Nov 9, 2022
So, I just finished playing this. I got my rep with Mom up to 50, but getting the sisters' rep up was much harder. So far as I can tell, you can only raise rep with them by attending meals for a max of 3 per day for all three family members. Unfortunately, I ended up receiving a drain of 2 rep per day after a couple of weeks. This means your net increase is 1 rep/day.

Roughly speaking, each stage with your lust interest/family member increases by 5 for every one you complete. However, I could not find a way to get the +15 influence scenes to trigger for either sister. I got Mom's stage to 50 (I think), but at that point it also required me to have been introduced to a gang.

Gang? What gang? I saw the gang category in the stats, but I haven't even heard of one in-game. Also, the MC's progress hit a brick wall with some text from the author stating that if you see that message, you're either at the end of what is available, or there's some sort of issue. All I can say is that my progress appears blocked for all 3 women. This is unfortunate because the version number (1.03) made me think that the game was largely completed/released. But it appears that the author didn't follow that convention with his revision scheme.

Lastly, there's the issue with the MILFs that you can lay some pipe with. It indicates that you can get them up to 3/3 through repeating screwings. But what does that do? Does it have any effect at all other than a money maker? And what *are* we supposed to spend our money on? I haven't seen a single item for sale or anything that could be bought.

I just find the state of this game to be incomplete in a lot of ways, which is frustrating. I like their style and slutty personalities. I was hoping to be able to bang them all in the most depraved manner possible, but that doesn't appear possible, at least not in the near future.

Such a shame. I hope Fallen Angel gets around to finishing this someday.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
New update is out for a few days now but I highly doubt that someone will post it here.:cry:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Rigt now no. It is not trans because the girl is not born male. They need to change that tag since most games that have futa are women born with that part or got it added by magic. Some of the games from this dev have futa in them which are not trans like Djinn.
Wouldn't a person be trans if changed by magic? There is a transition. A transformation. Sounds tranny, to me ;)

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes