Aug 28, 2021
Upper right, search, search this thread, and you will find some.

Or just use UNREN, click 5 then you can just hit tab and skip to the sex bits, or click 1 in UNREN and then you can use XnViewMP or the like and view the images etc, if you're not wanting to play you can skip through quite quick.
I had seen them too but they are save from the old version

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a tool to do some cool things with Ren'Py games. You extract the RPA's and you can just view the videos/animations if they have any and the images conventionally with apps built into Windows or my preferred app XnViewMP.

This is the old version, works with almost all Ren'Py versions, you can skip if you want and use the new one, which is refered to sometimes as UNREN Ultrahack.

UnRen.bat v1.0.10 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

This is the newer version.

UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8)

Just drop in folder, and run and then select an option.

What I mean by tab skipping, some games don't let you skip unseen text, that will enable it.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
It's a tool to do some cool things with Ren'Py games. You extract the RPA's and you can just view the videos/animations if they have any and the images conventionally with apps built into Windows or my preferred app XnViewMP.

This is the old version, works with almost all Ren'Py versions, you can skip if you want and use the new one, which is refered to sometimes as UNREN Ultrahack.

UnRen.bat v1.0.10 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

This is the newer version.

UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8)

Just drop in folder, and run and then select an option.

What I mean by tab skipping, some games don't let you skip unseen text, that will enable it.
console commands or gallery ulnock,please,if i use saveeditor to influance the quest stuck

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Wouldn't a person be trans if changed by magic? There is a transition. A transformation. Sounds tranny, to me ;)
They don't change gender at all. If they have an extra part, the are not considered trans. None of the dev games have trans in them. If someone wants to change their sex then they would have to go through medical procedures just to change them but cannot change their entire body including their bones. If they could change their body like in Ranma 1/2, I would not consider it trans since every cell and bone would change to be a woman. Since we live in the real world, we only can prove what we can test and prove to be real. If you swapped brains with the opposite sex, would you be trans? None of the girls in these games were men to begin with.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I cant seem to get next step with Older sister. I have like 21 influence and need only 15 and to meet her in her room at 7 am .. but it wont trigger. Any help?
Also where do I get the gang introduction? seems I am stuck.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes