BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Please tell me we can disable or skip any NTR scenes since alot of people don't like it also it wasn't a problem with the other games and even Cumming Home when it came out before all the updates from the 3rd update to now.
Well, if the NTR scenes can only be skipped and not avoided, it will still be in the recycle bin.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
question, what is name of game is it on TV when the main character plays the role of an older sister with a foot watching TV.Thanks

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
Really like this guy's style. His models, the dumb cocky expressions they all make all the time, the poses, the over the top slutty atmosphere where everyone just watch TV with crazy outfits like it's normal...

It's really too bad it had so much reworks, it wouldv got quite a lot of content by now. That being said, the new little sister is a good enough addition to make it worth it, and i wasn't too hot on the pregnant shit we were getting into in the first version anyway.

I don't really give much fuck about this involving NTR or not, i mean they all are so slutty having only 1 dude and his kid around them is already quite the impressive feat.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
In OP it says that NTR is OPTIONAL but it also says to not download if you don't like NTR. So my question is, is the NTR avoidable but even if you do does it happen in the background of the story? If that's the case then they should have said that NTR is skippable because optional and skippable are different. Also is FUTA optional or skippable?
The NTR in this game is similiar to The Tyrant. If you have high relationship with all of your family, the black guy (Devon) won't show up at the house. However, everyday he will gain some points of influence on the family which you can keep down to zero if you are still interacting with your family.

If he gains enough influence (maybe around five) he will show up on certain times interacting with certain characters at certain locations in the house. For the Mother it's in the Sauna at 3pm and the Lounge at 9pm. Older Sister is at 3pm in her room. Younger Sister is 4pm in Main Bedroom. If you visit these locations while Devon's influence is low he won't do much with your family but he will gain an influence point. If his influence starts to rise, things will start heating up between him and the family member. If you don't visit these location during these times while Devon has some influence on the girls then you won't see Devon with your family member and he won't gain an influence point either. So in a way the NTR in this game is OPTIONAL and SKIPPABLE.

The Futa however is neither optional or skippable. She is your Older Sister's girlfriend. She has some sex scenes with your Older Sister in your Older Sister's Bedroom and the Lounge (Devon loses influence on your Older Sister if you watch your Older Sister and her girlfriend in the Lounge). You can get a blowjob from the Futa if you have a high amount of influence on your sister.

All this info I gave you is from V1.02 of the game. Devon does not have any scenes with the sisters on V1.01 only the Mother.

Reactions: GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
The NTR in this game is similiar to The Tyrant. If you have high relationship with all of your family, the black guy (Devon) won't show up at the house. However, everyday he will gain some points of influence on the family which you can keep down to zero if you are still interacting with your family.

If he gains enough influence (maybe around five) he will show up on certain times interacting with certain characters at certain locations in the house. For the Mother it's in the Sauna at 3pm and the Lounge at 9pm. Older Sister is at 3pm in her room. Younger Sister is 4pm in Main Bedroom. If you visit these locations while Devon's influence is low he won't do much with your family but he will gain an influence point. If his influence starts to rise, things will start heating up between him and the family member. If you don't visit these location during these times while Devon has some influence on the girls then you won't see Devon with your family member and he won't gain an influence point either. So in a way the NTR in this game is OPTIONAL and SKIPPABLE.

The Futa however is neither optional or skippable. She is your Older Sister's girlfriend. She has some sex scenes with your Older Sister in your Older Sister's Bedroom and the Lounge (Devon loses influence on your Older Sister if you watch your Older Sister and her girlfriend in the Lounge). You can get a blowjob from the Futa if you have a high amount of influence on your sister.

All this info I gave you is from V1.02 of the game. Devon does not have any scenes with the sisters on V1.01 only the Mother.
I'll play with the information you've given me.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

Is the futa rally ntr though ? You don't start the game with the older sister as a girlfriend so she isn't really cheating on you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dominion [v1.03 Final] [Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 977 MB / 122 MB - Dominion-1.03Final-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 962 MB / 107 MB - Dominion-1.03Final-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/100%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Cumming Home Re [v1.03] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,05 GB / 145 MB - CummingHomeRe-1.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 130 MB - CummingHomeRe-1.03-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Is the futa rally ntr though ? You don't start the game with the older sister as a girlfriend so she isn't really cheating on you
I agree it’s not really NTR only because MC doesn’t sound jealous or hates the relationship between the Older Sister and her girlfriend when he sees them together.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

It seems relatively easy to avoid the NTR. But if futa (or trans) content can't be avoided, I'm still not interested in the game.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I just finished playing, and look interesting, i'm just disappointed by the ntr scenes, i don't know if the dev read the posts here, but if he does, he should improve the dialogues between the girls and deon, and make the scenes longer like with the mc, although it's easy to avoid the ntr, and it's probably like that because of lots of people don't like it, but a lot of the game premise is around ntr, it shouldn't be neglected like this, there are still people who will want to see it, and most of the scenes is just pervysage joking around, there are almost or no interactions between the characters in most ntr scenes which is disappointing.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes