Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I know NTR is optional but is it a blanket option or does it vary by character?

Like, can you block the character in images 11 and 12 but include the character in images 8, 9, and 10?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I know NTR is optional but is it a blanket option or does it vary by character?

Like, can you block the character in images 11 and 12 but include the character in images 8, 9, and 10?
It varies. This game has a point system. If you spend enough time with your family everyday, you can keep Deon and the gang’s influence low and your family won’t have sex with them.

If you decide to spend a lot of time with the Mother and Older Sister, but ignored the Younger Sister, Deon’s influence on your Younger Sister will grow to the point where she will eventually have anal sex with him.

As for the futa she is unavoidable. She is your Older Sister’s girlfriend and you need to have sex with her before you can have sex with the Older Sister.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It varies. This game has a point system. If you spend enough time with your family everyday, you can keep Deon and the gang’s influence low and your family won’t have sex with them.

If you decide to spend a lot of time with the Mother and Older Sister, but ignored the Younger Sister, Deon’s influence on your Younger Sister will grow to the point where she will eventually have anal sex with him.

As for the futa she is unavoidable. She is your Older Sister’s girlfriend and you need to have sex with her before you can have sex with the Older Sister.
I think you answered my question perfectly, thanks.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

While not thrilled big sis has a girlfriend... I'm ok with it as long as we can join their relationship and we can keep filling them both up, especially since Unique seems to hate her dad as much if not more than we do.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
not only is steve buscemi making his return but a beaver is making their way to the cast as well. i cant think of a time where a game has progessively gotten so much worse through its development then this one. should have just stayed with cumming home
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then don't play it and go find something else that scratches your itch!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hey there! the game crashes when the first cellphone message script triggers and I can't progress. Any fix for that?

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
The person or persons who made this game have so many games they never finished. Its really just copied and pasted games over and over with only slight differences and a few changes but overall same story again and again.

Dec 8, 2020
The person or persons who made this game have so many games they never finished. Its really just copied and pasted games over and over with only slight differences and a few changes but overall same story again and again.
want to know something funny this game was different it was a harem game with no futa girlfriend or the ntr boyfriend. was all about the mc and family till dev got the bright idea to change the whole game and will now probably end up like the rest. I think they should have just made a new game but i think dev was hoping that if they use the same thread the previous fans would stay but this is a completely different game than what it was and we have the clone of the other games wearing the skin of (Cumming Home)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes