cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I've finished the older sister, I can only progress with the mother when I have the Gang Influence points and with the younger sister it only triggers automatically when the mother continues
I don't remember the details. But if you have maxed them all out the it should happen automatically. Pass through a full week. If that doesn't do it, I'm not sure what the issue is

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
some changes in this new update...
MC joins the gang.
Added a booty call.
Threesome with the mother and younger sister in the kitchen.
Threesome scene with mother and older sister in the lounge.
Three scenes with the older sister and gang (NTR).
Dream sequence for the MC.
Moving out and escaping the gang.
Added scenes to the aunts questline.
Added scenes to the mother's questline

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
MC joins the gang.
Added a booty call.
Threesome with the mother and younger sister in the kitchen.
Threesome scene with mother and older sister in the lounge.
Three scenes with the older sister and gang (NTR).
Dream sequence for the MC.
Moving out and escaping the gang.
Added scenes to the aunts questline.
Added scenes to the mother's questline
where i can get this awesome update?

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
I can't get past 15+ big sister, I go to her room and there is no progress
This has been answered here already. Visit her here : In her room, in the bath, in the lounge with her Futa girlfriend, and don't forget to attend the dinner table 3x a day. Check the quest log to see if you need to repeat scenes, this is the case in the lounge with her girlfriend, at least at later stages. Read the quest log...

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
File is 880mb, while 1.03 was 1.8GB so errors are probably caused by missing files
Where did you get an 1.8 GB Dominion 1.03 ? Last time i checked, the file size is about 977 MB. This update is roughly 850 (880 ?) MB. This is due to the fact that the images are WebP (compressed) file format, not JPG. The error codes i get indicate that the game looks for JPG files, but there are only WebP images. Either the files need to be converted to JPG, or the code needs to be changed to address the compressed format. Therefore a smaller game size doesn't necessarily mean there are missing files, and from what i have gathered the game has indeed additional content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seawulf00

Garnek23

Oct 30, 2022
Where did you get an 1.8 GB Dominion 1.03 ? Last time i checked, the file size is about 977 MB. This update is roughly 850 (880 ?) MB. This is due to the fact that the images are WEBP (compressed) file format, not JPG. The error codes i get indicate that the game looks for JPG files, but there are only WEBP images. Either the files need to be
converted to JPG, or the code needs to be changed to address the compressed format. Therefore a smaller game size doesn't necessarily mean there are missing files, and from what i have gathered the game has indeed additional content.
Can't remember to be honest. And it seems that you are right, new content is the files, but can't be loaded due to format.

Reactions: Ahmtom

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Where did you get an 1.8 GB Dominion 1.03 ? Last time i checked, the file size is about 977 MB. This update is roughly 850 (880 ?) MB. This is due to the fact that the images are WebP (compressed) file format, not JPG. The error codes i get indicate that the game looks for JPG files, but there are only WebP images. Either the files need to be converted to JPG, or the code needs to be changed to address the compressed format. Therefore a smaller game size doesn't necessarily mean there are missing files, and from what i have gathered the game has indeed additional content.
Can't remember to be honest. And it seems that you are right, new content is the files, but can't be loaded due to format.
Fixed files are in the bug section of the discord.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes