Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is the hint system going to be acting like a condescending jerk all the time? :sneaky:

Last edited:

mkmk

Jan 2, 2019
having problems whit the second shower scene with older sister
not giving me an option to join
is it a bug or am I missing something

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Men, the dev change so fast the title and the idea that I begin to feel a little dizzy about!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So this has been turned into 'The Tyrant' pretty much :unsure: With extra nonsense :sneaky: Aaah i see. So the old game is pretty much in there and this entire 'new revamp' is but the backstory that was mentioned in the original VN, added in. Never seen this being done before so color me impressed.

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
the timeline is a bit messed up MC already fucked his mom but when they reach his Aunt's house, mom and aunt's conversation is like they never done anything at all
thats becouse parts where you meet your aunt is from "old" game cumming home but they revamped it into this (it all doesnt make sense and hope that devs doesnt get lots in what the f they want to create in the end lets just wait and see)

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
This game contains Optional NTR, it can be avoided completely if you pay attention and don't spam the skip button. If you don't like NTR though you shouldn't download this game.

:unsure:

ok thx for warning and all i am avoiding downloading it than, but optional x avoid complently x skip button in one sentence doesnt make much sence...

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes