randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
This game .. runs smooth if you let a couple a days pass and memorize when and where
the girls are during the day: 3PM and 4 PM are the NTR you should not see so it does not happen.
Never look for the girls during those times of day. Never go see 7PM in the livingroom.
Basically, those slots are the NTR slots you have to memorize
and never do anything there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, MC has to keep seeing the girls on his own and avoid the assholes.
yeah this is a pain in the ass

Reactions: rapah

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Of course, this is a game which fools you into thinking it's complete and then some.

1.04 means that it has been patched four times since final release.

It's actually a 0.4 at most.

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone knows games with a similar style? Just not from the same dev, ive tried them all already.

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
do you have the influence point needed?
yes and i recently ended playing the game but even at the end whenever i click the older sister picture in the quest log it still tells me same thing and i dont fuckin have any idea how did game continued without playing that quest:FacePalm:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
so it seems like it looped back to the old version, which im perfectly ok with, i thought the old version had more potential, still kinda random, like is everything with the gang complete gone (the stats were removed). also the pacing is all over the place, you go from fucking them all to the mother be more reserved (by comparison)

Last edited:

poiboi2020

Nov 28, 2019
Hey guys, any tech savy pal here could walk me through something. I would like to learn how to modify some basic stats in a renpy save. Is it possible to do it easily? I don't have any problem to do it in other engines but I don't really know my way around Renpy that much. Let's say I want to modify the love stats of one of the character for a specific save, how would I do this? Hoping it doesn't require an outside exe and is doable through notepad++ (which I doubt).

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
Whole lot of baby talk, pregnancy gonna be on the menue at some point, or just a bunch of dick deformations?

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes