2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
Any walk through I can't seem to build Influence with the Older Sister, it's actually going down it seems.
The Math goes like this : Visit her in the morning at 7AM (+1). Attend the dinner table 3x per day (+3). Overnight it will drop 3 points, but you gain 1. As soon as the option to join her in the bath is available, you get 5 points per day, meaning a daily increase of 2 points. Have fun.

Reactions: Seawulf00

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hard to tell specifics but it sounds like the devs are trying to make a game where NTR is an optional side path or a consequence of ignoring certain love interests. The thread is constantly bashed by people claiming the NTR is unavoidable (whether it be because of poorly understood mechanics, an actual lack of mechanics making the path unavoidable, or any combination of the two), and it has resulted in bad publicity for people that dislike that content. The dev and OP have both voiced frustration for this and seemingly decided to stop trying to police it.

Haven't played the game personally so this is just a guess.
they are to stupid to read and just skip through the whole game then complain here saying the ntr isn't avoidable we now have a writer helping us out now with the ntr stuff he's been a big help already shared a lot of stuff with us

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
so i used a save editor to edit some things since im stuck with 95 influence but it wont progress passed "Show mother love 45+ influence" and keeps asking if i trust the owner of the save when i hit yes it just doesnt load and stays ont he "load" screen

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
they are to stupid to read and just skip through the whole game then complain here saying the ntr isn't avoidable we now have a writer helping us out now with the ntr stuff he's been a big help already shared a lot of stuff with us
@ Fallen Angel Productions

I am new here. Just got here now. I looked a few pages back, as to know the situation here. So please confirm it or correct me if I am wrong.

The people who played this game are here complaining about NTR content in this game. They are saying that it was good with all the vanilla stuff it had when it was named "Cummuing Home" .

Now I don't know what happened in between the time period when the game changed from "Cumming Home" to "Dominion". But people are furious about the new update as it contains NTR and unavoidable one at that. People are criticizing you and your whole team, bombarding them with hateful, hurtful, and disgrace comments. Which you are clearly affected by as you should be, just like anyone else out there if they face this kind of criticism.( Seriously people are too much sometimes. They would fan the flames if nothing else:cautious:).

Now if I understand correctly, as of now you are just fed up with the people who are saying bunch of nonsense and complaining about this game like 'old senile people'. And are planning your next steps towards this game.

So first of all, please correct me if I am wrong and tell me about the situation. Both the game developer and other people in this thread. As I also have some questions too regarding this game and the people here.

I really appreciate the people taking the time to read this big reply and answering my question.:)

Reactions: Prometheus51

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
the older sister influence point for the mc keep dropping at 13 when i slept i cant complete her quest at all is this a bug?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Look, I don't know if it's true and I hope to receive an answer regarding this too. But I understand that people are complaining because the developer included this wording:

The problem you will say so what? According to what people who have played say. Even if you click on the NO NTR choices, the game still gives you NTR scenes. That is, the choices don't work. It's like things happen anyway. You don't avoid them.

I've been trying to figure out for a few days if they're right or if they're not paying attention when they play. So I would like to understand it too. If I play well, can I really avoid all the NTR?

Fallen Angel Productions Can you tell me the truth? Can someone tell me if is real? Because if i can really avoid it, i can try the game. I am ok with optional choice. But i wanna be sure, because i really do not like NTR.
So please can someone answer me question too?

Thank you
yes if you read the dialogue, click on the options that don't say ntr and have breakfast,luch and dinner with the girls you won't see ntr the people who are complaining are skipping through the game and not reading the choices

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
yes if you read the dialogue, click on the options that don't say ntr and have breakfast,luch and dinner with the girls you won't see ntr the people who are complaining are skipping through the game and not reading the choices
I really don't understand why people are just bullying, spouting nonsense and downright degrading things.

Cumming Home wasn't that great when it came to harem games. Yes, it was good but not that great.

The developers and team decided to spice up the game with NTR. Cause hey you can't have a good story with only good things or story going in the MC's favor. You need to give him challenges or show him the results of the decisions he/she made. That's what NTR has done in this game. That's what the developers had in mind when adding it, I guess.( cause it's justified in the game)

When Cumming Home was released, till its latest version, it was mostly cringe and even weird. Like the family is already lusting after the only man they have around and the story progress with illogical sense. Like wtf?

Their wasn't even a relationship buildup, just need to progress the story to have a harem. It was very linear.

But when the game got a huge remake and changed to Dominion, the game got diversity. Like good ends and bad ends. It's that simple. But people here just don't like change I guess.

Why are you all fussing over when the game for bad for you. Just don't play the game anymore.

All the vanilla guys out here are just coming for the developers neck as if he committed a crime or treason. If you all Vanilla players just hate NTR, don't play the game.THAT'S ALL!!.
Just because you guys don't like NTR, don't assume other people also don't. Don't force your single fetish on others.

Don't jump on developers just cause you don't like the game. If there are patrons of the game complaining, it makes sense. But other people who play games for free and still have the audacity to spout bullshit at the developer, piss off. Go some else.

Dominion is far better than Cumming Home. As it includes NTR and Harem both. If you don't like it, don't play it. Let the developers decide the course of action. The developers are great as they have added NTR in this game. Great game, loved the new update. Please continue to make more of it (y) :love:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
2. Now even though the arguments got heated here, that doesn't justify the people who are fucking fanning the flames and taking advantage of the situation for saying " NTR is shit, nobody should watch NTR" type of stuff. I still see earlier posts doing this which tbh I find offensive. They still are doing that.
Now that, we agree on. It's one thing to say you dislike the direction a remake is going. It's another thing entirely to be an ass.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
So I'm currently playing this game and I'm trying to figure out how the NTR is avoidable? I keep seeing my sister fucking a futa chick, and the black boyfriend (forgot his name) keeps being in both my sister's rooms fucking them or gangbanging them. Did I do something wrong in the choices I made and that's why that happened? Or am I just mistaken, and the NTR isn't avoidable? I would like to know before I get farther into the game making the wrong choices with my family. I looked at the OP and it says it's avoidable, but also says if you don't like NTR don't download the game. I'm confused... I can stomach a little NTR in my games if it's part of the story in terms of "if I play a certain way I can avoid it," (Power Vacuum) or "mc gets NTR'd and moves on to greener pastures or gets revenge," (Villain's Legacy, Horton Bay Stories) or "some other character, not mc, is getting NTR'd by some other character." Which kind of NTR is this?

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So I'm currently playing this game and I'm trying to figure out how the NTR is avoidable? I keep seeing my sister fucking a futa chick, and the black boyfriend (forgot his name) keeps being in both my sister's rooms fucking them or gangbanging them. Did I do something wrong in the choices I made and that's why that happened? Or am I just mistaken, and the NTR isn't avoidable? I would like to know before I get farther into the game making the wrong choices with my family. I looked at the OP and it says it's avoidable, but also says if you don't like NTR don't download the game. I'm confused... I can stomach a little NTR in my games if it's part of the story in terms of "if I play a certain way I can avoid it," (Power Vacuum) or "mc gets NTR'd and moves on to greener pastures or gets revenge," (Villain's Legacy, Horton Bay Stories) or "some other character, not mc, is getting NTR'd by some other character." Which kind of NTR is this?
The game has a point system. Everytime you interact with a family member(s) you will gain a point for that family member(s) and Deon and the gang will lose a point. If you visit a family member when they are interacting with Deon or the gang, Deon or the gang will gain a point. Later in the game when the gang is introduced, if you fail to pay the gang at the end of the week Deon and the gang will gain 10 points. When you sleep and wake up the next day you will lose points with the family and Deon and the gang will gain a point (I don't remember how much points are lossed and gained).

Deon and the gang are avoidable if you pay attention to the point system. The only thing that is unavoidable is the older sister and the futa.

Reactions: tagraves15

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if you fuck the futa girl she get's hooked on you as well so i think that evens her and your sister out hard to say. also you kinda have to work really hard to not do the other scene's becuase you have to know where not to go at what time as well.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
There were dozens of posts from several people the past few pages warning you about the NTR being unavoidable..... But yeah, I suggest just putting the thread on ignore if you're not into / hate NTR.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I really don't understand why people are just bullying, spouting nonsense and downright degrading things.
They're morons. That's why.
You don't like the direction a game is going in? You're free to leave it. You can even criticize it. However, what makes them morons is not just complaining about things answered in the game itself that they had to click on, but the fact that directed so much vitriol at the dev.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
how does one interact with the gang ?
took me long fucking time to get it to click, not sure when it happens but wait for mom to be in living room, think it will be around 8/9PM (20/2100) you should see get a scene with at least 3 or people and mom. i found it after i had all the girls bassically maxed out waiting for the gang meeting

was weird tho, did like 18-20 weeks and then all this bullshit ass <removed> NTR before they even did some big gang reveal, real annoying but ya. Get ready to start making lots of money btw

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
There were dozens of posts from several people the past few pages warning you about the NTR being unavoidable..... But yeah, I suggest just putting the thread on ignore if you're not into / hate NTR.
I mean, the game is OK I guess, it's more of a comedic thing for me, considering the ridiculous size of our "manhood," the wacky looks of all the girls, and the half-gallon of cream in every scene. And yes, I figured out which times to avoid which scenes so as not to see the NTR (except the obvious Futa scenes in the lounge which are part of the plot somehow). But I guess my question was more about the points system, because no matter what I did, they always had WAYYYYY more points than me, and I thought that was the reason that they were in the rooms getting their rocks off while I was losing to them. And even when you "avoid" the NTR scenes, the dialogue still suggests that the gang is fucking your family, so that's what made me wonder if it was something I was going wrong.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes