3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloodgrv

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Well I was interested in this...but 10 mins gameplay since release and next up0date isn't until march? Damn...

Also, the 'trainer' (lol..I fucking hate that term so much as a Dom) is more Andrew Tate than a real Alpha...you have a lot to learn about dominance dev. I'll check out the next update so see if it improves.
ok... I'm going to try to do this without being snarky.
1. Thank you for actually being one of the 50 or so people to play through the story.
2. I know I'm slow and I apologize for that. I hope to have it updated well before march. Electric prices and my day job have been kicking my ass lately. Also, this is a hobby for me right now...so...?
3."trainer"- I feel your pain but.... we used it kind of like they use landlady in some of the games...if that make sense.
4. As for the real Alpha thing, Hawk has many things to learn and that's by design. We all have some things to learn, and choices have consequences.

So, I sincerely hope you stick with us and try the story again at some future point. We have some fun stuff planned if I can get to it. I'm holding Sabrina up now; she wants to release the novel sometime soon and I'm slowing her down...lol.

on a side note, one of the things I've been thinking about is image pacing. not for the sex scenes but for the regular dialog sections. I think I could space them out more like add more lines on one image? maybe ...what do you guy's think? I have mixed feelings I want to speed it up but not at the cost of the story.

Reactions: santiago_campanella

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
How has this not been tagged as abandoned yet? The last update was 15 months ago. There also hasn't been any posts on Patreon, since August 23 2023. I think it's time to call time of death.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How has this not been tagged as abandoned yet? The last update was 15 months ago. There also hasn't been any posts on Patreon, since August 23 2023. I think it's time to call time of death.
It's not tagged as abandoned because no mod has yet become aware that it should be. Click on the report button at the bottom of the OP if you want the mods to change this.

Bloodgrv

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Sometimes I think I should, but We are still working on it. prolog is done just need to do some coding, and working on chapter one to try to get a head start so it doesn't take us as much time as it has been.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote