Minado

Aug 25, 2017
[Starworks] Just wanted to make it as authentic as possible, putting you in the shoes of the man working for his wife, as the ugly bastards are working in your wife's asshole. Bravo Vince! In their next game, an ugly bastard actually materialises in your room during the H-Event scenes.
I get that, and understand the mechanic, and i like the concept of the game, and how it was worked, i dont know if the black screen time is a limitation of the engine, but i like them to be almost instantaneous and in this game it feels like its longer than normal, maybe its my misinterpretation stemming from my excitment to get the next scene, or maybe it rll takes a long time

i did enjoy what i played and would play another game from the same creators, i just wont look for the other routes and endings, mainly because i dont have much free time in my life

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
Just my own take on one of the endings. It gives away something that actually happens in the game though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That route gave me the feeling that they were taking their time to develop it, but then they put it aside and accelerated everything as if they had no more than 30 days to spare.

MeguManiax

Jan 25, 2023
Bro i literally typed "Will check if eye bleaching or not"

You are right that I can read it. But comprehension? Bro reading ≠ comprehension
. Reading comprehension is a subject in school you know.

But in all seriousness though, I don't mind MTL. But this is just a DIRECT translation. You even have the BIG RED FLAG FROM THE STARTUP MENU WHERE "FROM THE BEGININNING" IS SUPPOSED TO BE START. That made my heart sink ngl. Some Bad MTL at least edit those out, you didn't even try to.

And it's not like the story isn't important. This is NTR. Stories are what makes great NTR's. And Although i get the gist of the MC and FEMC dynamic, I just can't enjoy it when every other sentence I use by brain to decipher what the hell im reading right now when im stroking my dick.

Like dude, Have you even played the game you MTL'ed? If you're saying that it's fine then let me tell you that you are in the EXTREME minority.

I'll end my rant here. I don't want to come off as an elitist or something. I just wanted at least a subpar translation, but all i got is winter buds getting harassed by island in touge-san's house without him knowing or something. (idk man translation is wack).

Not gonna lie, I don't even know what the fuck is happening on my screen anymore. I'm just damn clicking whatever I think is good

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
The game is lacking opportunity to punch the assholes targeting your wife. It's kinda bad to make player focusing not on corruption, but for looking any options to keep her. His previous game hadn't these troubles and that's why they are better

Reactions: eyeofhorus

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Just my own take on one of the endings. It gives away something that actually happens in the game though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the hands... THOSE HANDS! 1697500868657.png 1697500852272.png

WHAT IS WITH THOSE GOLLUM BRED AN ALIEN LOOKIN 'IMMA COME IN PEACE FOR DAH BOOTY' 'MY HANDS DOUBLE AS SAUSAGES IN A GLOVE' ASS HANDS!

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes