Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 2742595

Overview:
A couple who raised the rent and moved to a new house after getting married and living together.
It is also a large house that is a little too much for the couple.
His wife, Touga, worries about her wallet, but her husband has a completely different problem...
*There is also a multi-layered development where another man NTRs during NTR*

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-06-29
Developer: STARWORKS
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Fix:
UI

View attachment 2742610 View attachment 2742617 View attachment 2742619 View attachment 2742620 View attachment 2742623 View attachment 2742626
Does anyone know if there are routes for the students and the neighbor's son?, Or are they just supporting characters for the maternity plot

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
If somebody knows where I can get the untranslated version, I'd be willing to make an edited MTL, or at least try to.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
meh i wont recommend anyone to play for now, i dont mind the translations but the grind is hard. you get 1 or 2 scenes after days and days of working. Its better to wait until a full save comes up. Inferior genes were so much better games.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
If somebody knows where I can get the untranslated version, I'd be willing to make an edited MTL, or at least try to.
Dont need to sweat much over this game. If you could somehow try fixing the char names (I mean dude is called 'winter buds' ffs) it would do wonders already

Dont even need edited story, just Menu TL + Stats screen fixed (a guy already posted a fix iirc) I'd call it a day on this one

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
And I probably would have done just that if the MTL was actually comprehensible in any way possible, from what I've seen so far the only thing getting fucked here is the reader's brain lol. Also I did take a look at the files and it's not that long, theres really only 2 files to work on, map001 and common events and id say 1/3 of the lines at least are stuff involving coding so I wont touch those ones.

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Most annoying part of this game is that if you don't 'commit' to a path by an indeterminate amount of time (Certain day) which is further difficult to determine via MTL Poetry then the game railroads you into the boss NTR path if too much time passes.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Most annoying part of this game is that if you don't 'commit' to a path by an indeterminate amount of time (Certain day) which is further difficult to determine via MTL Poetry then the game railroads you into the boss NTR path if too much time passes.
So THATS what happened. I figured as long as you got all the routes going youd get into a NTR harem of sorts. Really dumb that it does that.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
From what I've found so far.
Played extensively longer and I know how to get the repairman now. You have to have him figure out that the wife is doing exhibitionism and get the night cutscene of him seeing her. Then you do escalated exhibitionism at the hobo shacks and don't save your wife. She'll get saved by the repairman instead and the route will start from there.

ZamZom

May 24, 2020
Oh boy, i'm usually robust when it comes to poetry but this one's a hard kick in the guts.
Shame, since i love it when the NTR happens "behind the scenes".

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes