JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
This game is has so many obscure routes I have no idea how to keep the repairman one going. Spamming work days and nothing happens. But if you buy the tool kit you're locked out. But if you don't nothing happens either with the repairman after he sees her doing exhibitionism at night. So frustrating to play...

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
i usually don't care about MTL since i speed run most understanding the the basic plot is enough but someone translate it properly ;)

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
From what I've found so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you continue the homeless man path after the peeing on the flower bed?
When you let the wife apologize you get a single H-scene then nothing happens after that.
If MC apologizes it unlocks the homeless camp instead. Then allowing the wife to be shared leads to a bad end with the homeless men.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
ooooh, yiiiiissshhh !!
i've played the japanesse like 3 days ago, and it was "what the hell am i doing ?, the game softlocked me, whats happening?"
thanks for the eng trans....

xort

Jun 1, 2017
From what I've found so far.
I believe the things you can buy end content for a loyalty run. So the DIY tools stop the handyman, and the figure stops the shut-in route. Although I'm not sure. From the CG at least one of the group sex she has a ring on her finger.

Also I was wrong you have 100 days to play, with a split of 5/7 for the guy to work and search for new areas and 2/7 for going on dates and having the wife act. Although the game does also have a safety catch at 999 days but I don't think you can ever get past 100 days. It's a bit like code for NASA; they always include exit clauses for loops just in case something goes wrong.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Holy shit that waiting for a week for 2 nude pics is annoying as hell . It's grinding to the point my cramped by clicking doing the same task

Im at in-game day 45 and have only seen 1-2 nudes Which are littrally single pics covered by background sound.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Holy shit that waiting for a week for 2 nude pics is annoying as hell . It's grinding to the point my cramped by clicking doing the same task
Im at in-game day 45 and have only seen 1-2 nudes Which are littrally single pics covered by background sound.
It's possible to remove the waits between selections by editing the game but it's not worth it. The full save game a few posts back includes access to reply every bit of text the game has.

If you didn't know in RPGMV games you can either hold down enter or left click to make the game run faster. The enter method has the problem of accidentally selecting options.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Don't Let It Bloom [Final] [STARWORKS] Compressed

Win(~196MB):

Tool:UAGC

Reactions: kitooo and Ramen-

Snik512

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 2742595

Overview:
A couple who raised the rent and moved to a new house after getting married after living together.
It is also a large house that is a little too much for the couple.
Her wife, Touga, worries about her wallet, but her husband has a completely different problem...
*There is also a multi-layered development where another man NTRs during NTR*

Thread Updated: 2023-07-03
Release Date: 2023-06-29
Developer: STARWORKS
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Fix:
UI

View attachment 2742610 View attachment 2742617 View attachment 2742619 View attachment 2742620 View attachment 2742623 View attachment 2742626
In my whole life I didn't add any comment but this shit is insane ho the fuck someone could get this bad with a translatetiob yeah even some words can't spell it right

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
In my whole life I didn't add any comment but this shit is insane ho the fuck someone could get this bad with a translatetiob yeah even some words can't spell it right
Congratulations for your first useless AND rude comment, next time complain about the game to the developer;):coffee:
For someone who complains about this translation, you have many mistakes that worse than this translation

Last edited:
Reactions: Choyz

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
you even said "translatetiob", your heat doesn't valid

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes