• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Oh boy, i'm usually robust when it comes to poetry but this one's a hard kick in the guts.
Just wait til the translation is done, I haven't started working on it yet cause I'm not sure if TreasonX is gonna commission it (since he was asking) and if he does, no point in me doing it.

SuaveSmoothed

Apr 9, 2021
I don't have any problems with MTL at this point (i gave adapted), but my main issue with the game is that is kinda "not-that-straightforward" like the previous Inferior Genes duo.

Took me a moment to realize that you kinda need to work 5 times before you can do 2 wife related things, but not that bad of a game (there are worse releases that came up these days).

Also i'm pretty sure "Winter Buds" is the name of the wife, not the dude and it might be "Touga" but the MTL does this kind of things.

Reactions: sneakydiss

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I don't have any problems with MTL at this point (i gave adapted), but my main issue with the game is that is kinda "not-that-straightforward" like the previous Inferior Genes duo.

Took me a moment to realize that you kinda need to work 5 times before you can do 2 wife related things, but not that bad of a game (there are worse releases that came up these days).

Also i'm pretty sure "Winter Buds" is the name of the wife, not the dude and it might be "Touga" but the MTL does this kind of things.
Somehow I can continue to work as long as I want without doing wife things.

Shinyoo

Aug 25, 2017
my wife Winter Buds or Touge-san is cheating with Mr. Island. The name is giving me deboner.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Why are all Starworks game cursed with MTL

Will take a quick look and update if the MTL is eye bleaching or not

ITS TRASH MTL. Literally direct translation.
The MTL is here because the game is not available in English. Trash or not, at least you can read it. If you don't like it, translate the game yourself or learn Japanese..

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
The MTL is here because the game is not available in English. Trash or not, at least you can read it. If you don't like it, translate the game yourself or learn Japanese..
Bro i literally typed "Will check if eye bleaching or not"

You are right that I can read it. But comprehension? Bro reading ≠ comprehension
. Reading comprehension is a subject in school you know.

But in all seriousness though, I don't mind MTL. But this is just a DIRECT translation. You even have the BIG RED FLAG FROM THE STARTUP MENU WHERE "FROM THE BEGININNING" IS SUPPOSED TO BE START. That made my heart sink ngl. Some Bad MTL at least edit those out, you didn't even try to.

And it's not like the story isn't important. This is NTR. Stories are what makes great NTR's. And Although i get the gist of the MC and FEMC dynamic, I just can't enjoy it when every other sentence I use by brain to decipher what the hell im reading right now when im stroking my dick.

Like dude, Have you even played the game you MTL'ed? If you're saying that it's fine then let me tell you that you are in the EXTREME minority.

I'll end my rant here. I don't want to come off as an elitist or something. I just wanted at least a subpar translation, but all i got is winter buds getting harassed by island in touge-san's house without him knowing or something. (idk man translation is wack).

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Bro i literally typed "Will check if eye bleaching or not"

You are right that I can read it. But comprehension? Bro reading ≠ comprehension
. Reading comprehension is a subject in school you know.

But in all seriousness though, I don't mind MTL. But this is just a DIRECT translation. You even have the BIG RED FLAG FROM THE STARTUP MENU WHERE "FROM THE BEGININNING" IS SUPPOSED TO BE START. That made my heart sink ngl. Some Bad MTL at least edit those out, you didn't even try to.

And it's not like the story isn't important. This is NTR. Stories are what makes great NTR's. And Although i get the gist of the MC and FEMC dynamic, I just can't enjoy it when every other sentence I use by brain to decipher what the hell im reading right now when im stroking my dick.

Like dude, Have you even played the game you MTL'ed? If you're saying that it's fine then let me tell you that you are in the EXTREME minority.

I'll end my rant here. I don't want to come off as an elitist or something. I just wanted at least a subpar translation, but all i got is winter buds getting harassed by island in touge-san's house without him knowing or something. (idk man translation is wack).
Hmmm, Great and long speech (y)
BUT,I'm not the translator tho, I'm the Modder who made the MTL i put (MTL) Next to EN, to let you know the game is Translated, So I don't know what is the use of this comment or the aggressiveness in your words my friend:KEK: :FacePalm:

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Haven't seen anything about the comission so I guess I'll just go ahead and get started on it.
thanks broda, hope it gets done soon.

also anyone havent completed this game yet? need a full save with all the scenes, i can do with broken english

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm, Great and long speech (y)
BUT,I'm not the translator tho, I'm Uploader Not Modder i put (MTL) Next to EN, to let you know the game is Translated, So I don't know what is the use of this comment or the aggressiveness in your words my friend:KEK: :FacePalm:
Ah yeah mb i thought you mtl'ed it.

Still doesn't change the fact that i can critique what a good MTL should be. Thanks for uploading it btw. At least someone commissioned it so the curse of Starworks game ends

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
i dont understand, i am smart enough to understand mtl stories, eventhough i agree, properly translated stories are way more enjoyable to read, but thats not what bothers me the most

But what pains me to the point of questioning my existence, is how slow the black screens are, why the fuck does it take longer to load an event than to open a freaking gta 5 online session??
i rll like the replayability, but i am not gonna put myself through the torture of having to work 5 days in a row where all i do is skip to next black screen and take minutes doing so, again?
It takes so long for everything to happen, the skip button skips dialogues instantly, i barely get the right timing to stop, but then changing locations, opening events, going to sleep, why does it all have to be so painfully slow

I found myself playing another game on the phone while pressing the same button over and over just to skip 5 days for the next unlocked events, and i get the mechanic that forces me to go to work, but why does it take so much real life time just to go through that part? That litle detail is enough for me to never try to find the other endings, and the quality of the game isnt nothing special either

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
i dont understand, i am smart enough to understand mtl stories, eventhough i agree, properly translated stories are way more enjoyable to read, but thats not what bothers me the most

But what pains me to the point of questioning my existence, is how slow the black screens are, why the fuck does it take longer to load an event than to open a freaking gta 5 online session??
i rll like the replayability, but i am not gonna put myself through the torture of having to work 5 days in a row where all i do is skip to next black screen and take minutes doing so, again?
It takes so long for everything to happen, the skip button skips dialogues instantly, i barely get the right timing to stop, but then changing locations, opening events, going to sleep, why does it all have to be so painfully slow

I found myself playing another game on the phone while pressing the same button over and over just to skip 5 days for the next unlocked events, and i get the mechanic that forces me to go to work, but why does it take so much real life time just to go through that part? That litle detail is enough for me to never try to find the other endings, and the quality of the game isnt nothing special either
[Starworks] Just wanted to make it as authentic as possible, putting you in the shoes of the man working for his wife, as the ugly bastards are working in your wife's asshole. Bravo Vince! In their next game, an ugly bastard actually materialises in your room during the H-Event scenes.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes