Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I request that Doom turns Johnny Storm into a woman and knocks him up as revenge for cucking him on his own wedding day.
Man they did Doom dirty with that

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
GREAT the Remake version awesome CG the only downside to say something is that there is no progress in the plot compared to the previous version but the menu and CG improvements are very good

Reactions: HardCorn

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
GREAT the Remake version awesome CG the only downside to say something is that there is no progress in the plot compared to the previous version but the menu and CG improvements are very good
We wanted to concentrate on rework the demo now that we were at the beginning otherwise graphically it would have been strange. We've already started working on the continuation of the story and look forward to your feedback on it.

Reactions: JOJO7777

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
View attachment 1856518 since it Looks Amazing.
But cya in fall once more content is in and saves hopefully ain't broken after an update .
The previous version should be understood as Demo or proof of concept. The game as understood with the various updates to follow starts now. I encourage you to play it from the beginning without loading the demo save so that you can experience it fully without errors. The plot, designs, and game world has undergone major changes that do not allow previous saves to be compatible with this new version.

Thanks for your feedback and see you next time :)

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
The previous version should be understood as Demo or proof of concept. The game as understood with the various updates to follow starts now. I encourage you to play it from the beginning without loading the demo save so that you can experience it fully without errors. The plot, designs, and game world has undergone major changes that do not allow previous saves to be compatible with this new version.

Thanks for your feedback and see you next time :)
I know that it is hard to tell, but do you think the same thing will happen on future versions or by playing this one we will probably be good to go?

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
I know that it is hard to tell, but do you think the same thing will happen on future versions or by playing this one we will probably be good to go?
You can safely start with this one. The previous version(demo) was not set up properly for the updates we made in the rework. Many lines of code were completely rewritten from scratch or changed making it impossible to load the previous save(precisely because they were changed or deleted). This version, on the other hand, is the starting point for the story(even some things in the main plot have changed as well as some characters) and will have no problem with future updates that will simply add material to what already exists.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I love doctor doom... which is why I am really disappointed at how this is going.

1. Dr Doom is crippled by having his magic sealed and his memories of science erased. Also his tech base is destroyed so he can't even use his existing creations.

2. Dr Doom is then lead by the nose by some rando witch instead of being the initiator of his return to power. At least he is (correctly) suspicious and knows that she is out to betray him. planning to extract what value he can from her.

3. Despite being the king of a country, he needs to earn pathetic amounts of money via... running a nightclub. where he sends his personally owned slavegirls to work as strippers and later whores. I feel sick just mentioning it. There is not even an attempt to justify it with a oh, I just seek to humiliate those women. No, it is poverty that drives doctor doom into becoming a pimp. There is even a lampshading when he notes how he banned night clubs in his country due to degeneracy and now he has fallen so low as to operate one himself.

Nobody turns Doctor Doom into a cuck.

Also, the controls are rather meh. there are tons of empty spaces and you need far too many clicks to navigate around the castle every single day.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Do I have high hopes? Yes
Am I going to wait until it has more content, primarily sex scenes and hopefully a more powerful/rapacious Doom? Also yes.

Reactions: anon874538

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It say I should raise her level, but also end of update....so can i still increase it? I had her strip many times , but no increase or change with her, same with having her work at strip bar, no increase and no new options

Female domination please
Doom is not a beta so he will only dom women, they will never dom him...., maybe if disney made this game....then it might work lol, they like to do stuff like that :eek:

Reactions: GaRbS and xMendoza

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
It say I should raise her level, but also end of update....so can i still increase it? I had her strip many times , but no increase or change with her, same with having her work at strip bar, no increase and no new options

Doom is not a beta so he will only dom women, they will never dom him...., maybe if disney made this game....then it might work lol, they like to do stuff like that :eek:
Never said Doom will be dominated, there will be many characters in the story who will have their own space.

Doom will never be dominated, and why his actions and choices will be revealed later in the story.

As for the level of corruption, it freezes once you reach lv 1 of lust for this update. Once reached you will have access to a new version of the strip scene and night club as well as a new form of "training." In the next update in order to continue earning corruption points you will have to train Vanessa by having her do the last unlocked training.

NothMeh

Jun 15, 2021
does anyone know how to go to the hallway? im stuck n the throne room and cant find a way out

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
does anyone know how to go to the hallway? im stuck n the throne room and cant find a way out
There is a button at the bottom left of the screen. Unless' you're in the prologue where it asks you to click on the sun icon to advance time to the evening.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes