Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
As for the level of corruption, it freezes once you reach lv 1 of lust for this update. Once reached you will have access to a new version of the strip scene and night club as well as a new form of "training." In the next update in order to continue earning corruption points you will have to train Vanessa by having her do the last unlocked training.
I think I understand English, but I'm unsure I understand how you explained it :(
so if I have not seen a new strip or a new night club scene, then I can raise it more? or that is for next update?
If in this update, how do you increase it as I tried most things, unless I have to repeat it 20 times to get 1 point?

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
I think I understand English, but I'm unsure I understand how you explained it :(
so if I have not seen a new strip or a new night club scene, then I can raise it more? or that is for next update?
If in this update, how do you increase it as I tried most things, unless I have to repeat it 20 times to get 1 point?
I did this: I had her strip 4 times and on the 5th time she did it naked and I unlocked the blowjob(I gained a point lust i think). Now when she goes to the nightclub she performs nude and makes me more money. After that the corruption doesn't grow anymore in this update.

tg850

Sep 21, 2018
This thread has the mobile game tag but I'm not seeing an android link. Am I missing something?

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
I used to cop a lot, but never copped no drop
Hold mics like pony tails tight and bob a lot
Stop and stick around, come through and dig the sound
Of the fly brown 6'0" sicko psycho who throws his dick around

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
Changelog 0.2
  • Added 4 new storylines characters
  • Added 4 new animated sex scene + 1
  • Added 1 new Deadpool multiverse photo
  • Added 2 new main scenario(office and lab)
  • Added sound effect for sex scene
  • Added music in scenario and quest
  • Added new main quest
  • Added new minigame for Dominium
  • Added a new images for dialogue scenes

Last edited:

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Where is the auto button on android I don't see it if there is none why the hell is there a auto speed meter in the options

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Love the new update, can't wait for more MJ

Just checked the patreon and saw there's already a 0.3 out? Don't suppose someone could give me the changelog of what's in it and when it'd go public so I can decide whether to donate to get early access?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes